What's new

Whatever

@Aminroop @scorpionx @Mike_Brando @Akheilos @jamahir @Kashmiri Pandit @Nilgiri @Zibago @nForce and others
some of my amateur product photography :ashamed:
DSC_2138.101.jpg

DSC_2225.101.jpg

DSC_2350.101.jpg

DSC_2365.101.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Jewelry :smitten: Beautiful Clicks :smitten:From Where ?
Own house :P

Although i don't have the faintest idea about jewelery it seems to me that the designs are quite innovative:cheers:.Btw,i didn't know that you were into the jewelery,i thought you owned multiple restaurants/eateries in Dhaka but i guess i was wrong:undecided:
multiple restaurants ! !:o: i wish this comes true :P
I have one and beside that i have other businesses :big_boss:

Own house :P

multiple restaurants ! !:o: i wish this comes true :P
I have one and beside that i have other businesses :big_boss:
Of course,it will come true,after all you're working hard to achieve that dream:enjoy:.I remember a dialogue of Shah rukh from the movie Om Shanti Om where he says" kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati " :D,so your dream will also come true:cheers:.Btw i must admit that you're a hardcore baniya who has spread his business to multiple spheres :p:

I liked the bangles in the last pic. :tup:
Did you design it???

i agree, the bangles are nice.

at the right moment in two years maybe, i will ask bd bhai to gift those to me... there are a pair of hands that i want to slide those bangles onto. :D

and that reminds me... the song "maula mere maula" has some nice ear pendants that the hero buys for the heroine ( Anwar - Maula Mere Maula Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen Ke Inka Aashique - RoopKumar Rathod - YouTube ).

Back
Top Bottom