What's new

Whatever

@Stag112 , avoid reasoning with them. Long list of stealth trolls, just report and move on. Ignore if you can. Collective complain can and should be lodged in GHQ.

@Stag112 , avoid reasoning with them. Long list of stealth trolls, just report and move on. Ignore if you can. Collective complain can and should be lodged in GHQ.

Cool. I have also raised a ghq conplaint on raising section ban on me for replying to that post. Harsh man.

Cool. I have also raised a ghq conplaint on raising section ban on me for replying to that post. Harsh man.
A reason for everything. Try not getting into illogical debates, hard learned lesson.
regards

@Nihonjin1051

Once upon a time our basketball team can beat your basketball team ( 3 on 3 ) at your home base.... :D

Saputra-wijaya.jpg

Published on Jul 21, 2013

Team Jakarta (Indonesia) won 16-15 Nagoya (Japan) at the final round, Jakarta Team became the 3x3 World Tour Champion in Tokyo, Japan, after beating 2 home-team Kawasaki (Japan) and Nagoya (Japan).
Jakarta Team (Indonesia) prove they spirit after beat Beirut (Lebanon), Kawasaki (Japan), and finally beat Nagoya (Japan) at the final round.

3x3 - Jakarta replaces Doha at the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Final

@Stag112 , man you are killing me with the logic applied. I will be waiting for the day you can provide actual proof rather than an opinion, you know where to find me. Modi's case is quite comparable, same thing; no proof, just an opinion. (i don't want to derail that thread)
regards

@Stag112 , man you are killing me with the logic applied. I will be waiting for the day you can provide actual proof rather than an opinion, you know where to find me. Modi's case is quite comparable, same thing; no proof, just an opinion. (i don't want to derail that thread)
regards

Terrorism is not an opinion, it can be proven in court.

Who wields more power in the house, mother or father is an assertion based on complex observation over a period of time. and can be debated.

You are killing me by comparing these two.

Last time Ghani came he went straight to Raheel Sharif from the airport. Looks like he also does not get your logic.

You are killing me by comparing these two.
I am comparing making these comments. If you read this comment what comes to your mind?
'Modi is a terrorist, Muslim killer'
It was not proven, right? just as you have no proof of what you state, or do you? i can provide an opinion when it comes to Modi too, no actual proof.

I am comparing making these comments. If you read this comment what comes to your mind?
'Modi is a terrorist, Muslim killer'
It was not proven, right? just as you have no proof of what you state, or do you? i can provide an opinion when it comes to Modi too, no actual proof.

Of course you can have an opinion.

The difference lies in the way ''one being a terrorist'' can be proven and how ''mother is more powerful in the house than father'' can be substantiated.

I have tried to substantiate the ONLY way my claim can be substantiated. So that should end the debate and we can agree to disagree. However I was surprised you started calling it trolling while happily ignoring Pakistani posters off topic abuse. You guys wear very very green glasses.

Anyway you can have the last say on the matter and have a nice day.

Of course you can have an opinion.

The difference lies in the way ''one being a terrorist'' can be proven and how ''mother is more powerful in the house than father'' can be substantiated.

I have tried to substantiate the ONLY way my claim can be substantiated. So that should end the debate and we can agree to disagree. However I was surprised you started calling it trolling while happily ignoring Pakistani posters off topic abuse. You guys wear very very green glasses.

Anyway you can have the last say on the matter and have a nice day.
Their reaction was a result of initial trolling.
regards

Their reaction was a result of initial trolling.
regards

You mean like how my reaction to rape capital comment got me section banned but that post kept intact ;) infact even a thread i made regarding rape capital word in members section has been made invisible lol

Its ok there is no need to reply to this one.

You mean like how my reaction to rape capital comment got me section banned but that post kept intact ;) infact even a thread i made regarding rape capital word in members section has been made invisible lol

Its ok there is no need to reply to this one.
I would have answered to your post if i was a mod, no point in asking me these questions.

Tough days... Textile designing isn't easy and specially if you are preparing for air force as well.... And you have exams also... Not a piece of cake. But still enjoying the hard work. Better than doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom