What's new

Whatever

Obviously.

i asked because once in my town years ago came a earthquake... it was early morning i think... i slept through it without feeling anything and so did others in my house while others in other parts of the town were awakened by it.

Watching west play 'princess and the pea' everytime someone does something to them from the outside got me thinking what will be an educated response to this behaviour. I think message from history will be to MAN UP. Biology will tell them to PLAY ALONG. Physics will say: No Comment.

Guys i am starting part 2, give it a proper read. Read it when you are free, go through the references. It will hopefully be as informative as the last part. Will be sure to finish it this weekend.

@Spectre ,@Joe Shearer ,@nair ,@scorpionx ...

and joe i hope it is good enough to be 'thanked'. :lol:
regards

Great!! looking forward to it.

Guys i am starting part 2, give it a proper read. Read it when you are free, go through the references. It will hopefully be as informative as the last part. Will be sure to finish it this weekend.

@Spectre ,@Joe Shearer ,@nair ,@scorpionx ...

and joe i hope it is good enough to be 'thanked'. :lol:
regards
All the best bro. I am looking forward it.

@jamahir
The best Fahad Mustafa drama
Its a story of a confused lad who transforms from a childish dork into a playboy than eventually a molvi all because of peer pressure and girls :D

@jamahir
The best Fahad Mustafa drama
Its a story of a confused lad who transforms from a childish dork into a playboy than eventually a molvi all because of peer pressure and girls :D

that is true for so many naya musalmaans... their initial confusions and chaotic life leads them to some incidents of failure or defeat which makes them guilty and they turn to constant prayer to cope, and that leads to the mullahs who lead them astray... over time, there is a increase mullah mass because of larger number of confused people... this is like many confused westerners in the 60's who became hippies and came especially to india to "seek spirituality" even though indian society and traditional culture is the opposite of spiritual calm and harmony with nature.

and there are those who were maulvis from the start... most of pdf maulvis would be that... their robotic responses and indifference to human sufferings does not suggest great intelligence to begin with.

Last edited:
Hello friends Defence.pk website is one of the routine sites I visit but in era of mobile smartphone and responsive web designs The defence.pk is not responsive. I dont know where to contact admin so im posting here. Please make it responsive. I am web developer I believe it is now standard to make web app responsive to any design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom