What's new

Whatever

now that is such a bad kind of flirting, if it was flirting... i don't like it.

and the females looked the same... come on, one can't write poetry about those females or that entire premise.

he has a nice voice.

by the way, which was the gurdas maan song you had posted many months ago?? it was set among the open fields and had a modernized version too.
Probably this one?

now that is such a bad kind of flirting, if it was flirting... i don't like it.

and the females looked the same... come on, one can't write poetry about those females or that entire premise.
Oh c'mon Jamahir, you're just jealous. Who needs poetry, or any sorta maska stuff for that matter when you can get tons phussy without it anyway?
Yea, herpes is a bonus. :D

More of the same with a twist:

Oh c'mon Jamahir, you're just jealous. Who needs poetry, or any sorta maska stuff for that matter when you can get tons phussy without it anyway?

Bohat nazuk surat e haal hay

it's not about jealousy... i just find it a bit too much... certain things, whatever the era, must be subtle and dignified, which really adds to the excitement.

and secondly, the females in these vids are uniformly unsensual... they do nothing for me.

Probably this one?

these are the ones, thanks.

Insensitive actually.
That guy was insensitive.
Had it been me, i would not have spared him for pushing me down such height.
omg! i cant even imagine such a situation.
I can, me being the 'insensitive boyfriend'. :lol:

worth dumping stupid boyfriends. lol

aminroop, i agree... i didn't find it funny at all... the idiot was laughing when she was swinging away between the cliffs... she could have banged herself on the cliffs.

i have always wondered that in modern western societies, people are so bored that they take up these life-threatening "sports", and this fashion has become popular in india... below article is a case from south india last year...

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1401...man-techie-skydives-her-death-husband-watches

if people are so bored, they should simply take up revolution, but i suppose bungee jumping or sky diving is more easier than revolution. :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom