What's new

Whatever

oh sorry !! there is none yet though i am counting on @Zibago ... @rubyjackass and i had decided on last monday to start but that didn't happen... coming monday perhaps... what say, rubyjackass??

A renewed 'Mind Your Language?' :lol:

Since syedali73 has left, try to get HRK to teach too, he's good!

Meanwhile, enjoy this piece of work by Hafeez Jalandhri, this live version is sung by both Malika-e-Pukhraaj and her daughter Tahira Syed ( original involved only Malika )

Hopefully, you won't get most of it as for now, but treat it as your Urdu lesson :big_boss:

good analogy. :)

with me as ali nadim.

okay.

Meanwhile, enjoy this piece of work by Hafeez Jalandhri, this live version is sung by both Malika-e-Pukhraaj and her daughter Tahira Syed ( original involved only Malika )

Hopefully, you won't get most of it as for now, but treat it as your Urdu lesson :big_boss:

come on, i know this song... itna bhi urdu me nakaara nahin hoon. :angry:

though it has been quite a while since i have listened to it so will take your suggestion that there may be a word or two that i wouldn't recognize.

@ISI aap ko kiya ho gaya tha bhai?

Zia Ul Haq approves

good analogy. :)

with me as ali nadim.

Let's find a Ranjeet now

come on, i know this song... itna bhi urdu me nakaara nahin hoon. :angry:

though it has been quite a while since i have listened to it so will take your suggestion that there may be a word or two that i wouldn't recognize.

Sorry then. Thought u may have missed the original poetry after spoof song with the same title.

@ISI aap ko kiya ho gaya tha bhai?

Zia Ul Haq approves

My name wasn't included in the voter list :(

Let's find a Ranjeet now

Sorry then. Thought u may have missed the original poetry after spoof song with the same title.

My name wasn't included in the voter list :(
Dharna :mad:
Chalo chalo d chowk chalo

now that is such a bad kind of flirting, if it was flirting... i don't like it.

and the females looked the same... come on, one can't write poetry about those females or that entire premise.

Yaara O Dildaara
Je Koi Chalda ve zor honda
Tere piche kyoun Rulde je koi tere jaya hor hunda

he has a nice voice.

by the way, which was the gurdas maan song you had posted many months ago?? it was set among the open fields and had a modernized version too.

now that is such a bad kind of flirting, if it was flirting... i don't like it.

and the females looked the same... come on, one can't write poetry about those females or that entire premise.

A lot of these "pranks" are staged and fake.

Back
Top Bottom