What's new

Whatever

You've lost it completely... :lol:

Congrats!!! :-)

:lol:

I think you guyz should stop scaring him.
Thank you,
thodi kam pi thi kal .. toh pata nahi kya kya likh gaya. :oops:

Uhhh...What?....Nooooo....OKayyyyy. Congratulation for daring to walk on double edged sword!!:enjoy::-)
Take it easy. don't rush to become a parent, but make sure that your children/child is independent before you attain 55, so that you will have a smooth sail in life. And BTW keep your tastebud in the locked box and throw away the keys. :-)And......rest of my experience after you get shackled.:D

lol thanks Sir ji.

@SRP

I could not answer you then, but I was banned because of some Chinese named hongsong or something like that. Actually I commented that world will witness its 4th industrial nuclear disaster in future following a news report that China will export its 1st reactor to an African country!!:D Actually I find Chinese are really thin skinned, cannot take sarcasm easily.

Ohh I see.

Uhhh...What?....Nooooo....OKayyyyy. Congratulation for daring to walk on double edged sword!!:enjoy::-)
Take it easy. don't rush to become a parent, but make sure that your children/child is independent before you attain 55, so that you will have a smooth sail in life. And BTW keep your tastebud in the locked box and throw away the keys. :-)And......rest of my experience after you get shackled.:D

@GURU DUTT @Rain Man @SarthakGanguly @levina @Imran Khan @anant_s

@ranjeet yeh kya kar raha hai? Pagal ho gya hai? Time hai to bhaag le!! :D

Yeh pad..

बेचारे मर्द..

जन्म लेते है
तो बधाइयां माँ को मिलती है..

शादी होती है
तो तारीफ़ और उपहार दुल्हन को मिलते है..

और जब मर जाते है
तो बीमा की रकम बीबी ले जाती है..

एक आदमी ने सौ बार खूनदान करके
‘रिकार्ड बनाया।
मगर……..
ब्लड बैंक वालो ने यह कहते हुए
उसकी ‘पत्नी को पुरस्कार दिया:-
“आपने नही पिया, तभी तो हमने
लिया।

Will do.

I would probably not make some stupid mistakes i made. I wish i had the one thing no one has: experience.

Just listened to Halka halka suroor :tup:. u should try Imagine dragons - Monsters and also Of monsters and men - Little talks.

BTW I think u're wrong plebiscite was just promised by Nehru , nothing was on paper. Acc to Instrument of accession we can't hold plebiscite without the demand of state govt just like we can't take away their special state symbol .

Just listened to Halka halka suroor :tup:.
Listen to some other Kwalis by the maestro. Did you listen to the short version, the 7 minute one, right?
BTW I think u're wrong plebiscite was just promised by Nehru , nothing was on paper. Acc to Instrument of accession we can't hold plebiscite without the demand of state govt just like we can't take away their special state symbol .
UN resolution was accepted by India, god knows what happened next. Yes Nehru did promise it, don't know why it was not followed up.
Monsters and also Of monsters and men - Little talks.
Ok.

Back
Top Bottom