What's new

Whatever

I have unbanned. Kindly avoid creating multiple accounts. It is a violation of rules for obvious reasons.

I know, I just wanted to ensure you got my email. I'd appreciate this account being closed if possible.

@Imran Khan

Salaam Imran paa jee aap se zaroori kaam hai aur aap ghayab... PM yahan kar nahi sakta aap ne disable ki hoe hai aur facebook se aap ghayab...

please let me know how to contact you.. i think i have ur phone number in other phone but that is not working these days (screen cracked)

@Imran Khan

Salaam Imran paa jee aap se zaroori kaam hai aur aap ghayab... PM yahan kar nahi sakta aap ne disable ki hoe hai aur facebook se aap ghayab...

please let me know how to contact you.. i think i have ur phone number in other phone but that is not working these days (screen cracked)
hazeer janab ye PM kesy khulta hai ? send me mail then on imrankhan@defence.pk jani

Have you heard its remake by farhan?

Haanji its a 4:20 min long the 7 min one Wajsal was talking about is different?

Not my type, try Billionaire-by Bruno Mars and Payphone- some classical.

Ok try this one. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child ft. John Martin.

Sorry posting youtube link you guys use dailymotion only?

@ranjeet
LOL Ok :enjoy:. you give too much attention to details .Lawyer ho kya?

I completely missed that 1 line part.
Usual tactics hai bhai in feminists ki, "Abla Nari" card has been overplayed and worth not more than a used diaper. It's about time to stop fall for their narrative. :cheers:

Usual tactics hai bhai in feminists ki, "Abla Nari" card has been overplayed and worth not more than a used diaper. It's about time to stop fall for their narrative. :cheers:

Yep when we read these news even men get all worked up with a little calm mind yeh cheezein samajh aati hai.

Imran Khan said this,

those whom write these books should be booked to jail

:lol:

Teetar and batakh are cool but sparrows thats like cannibalism they are soo innocent.
I think ihave eaten teetar ya batair something. But what i cant stand are prawnssssssss eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk. Fried prawnsss nahahahahnahahahanahhhh. And i know u eat prawn biryani ... yuk.

And someone i know even eats oystersssss *pukessssssss*
iwas once forcefed prawns
s0729.gif
Try chirays once you will love them, they are a Gujranwala delicacy :p:
Prawns taste like weird looking boneless chicken
And how did you know that i eat prawn biryani I never mentioned it to you?

Try chirays once you will love them, they are a Gujranwala delicacy :p:
Prawns taste like weird looking boneless chicken
And how did you know that i eat prawn biryani I never mentioned it to you?
Prawns are nothing like chicken
U had written somewhere on the forum u like prawn biryani ..... so i remembered that, cuz i had never heard of prawn biryani as such. Maybe a some food thread.

I wudnt mind tasting chirays lolzz

Prawns are nothing like chicken
U had written somewhere on the forum u like prawn biryani ..... so i remembered that, cuz i had never heard of prawn biryani as such. Maybe a some food thread.

I wudnt mind tasting chirays lolzz
I mentioned it in a Bangladesi thread that had nothing to do with food I don't remember mentioning it again

Back
Top Bottom