Welcome back mate.:welcome:
Good to see you online.:)
How is life?

Norwegian style. Damn budget cuts.

:lol:
dZ56wzI.jpg

Cool.:D

======================================================================
Thinking about buying a smart phone.I have got bored from the IOS so had been using my old BB for sometime as an interim.I like my freedom via the andriod.So, i've my eyes set on the Huawei's P8 max phablet.Samsung is too mainstream for me as almost everyone here around me has got one.
Tomorrow is Eid.Will go for the hunt after a couple of days.
Any suggestions if i can improve upon my choice?
I've selected the P8 max for it's screen size , battery and of course the above mentioned reason.

Thanks for the tag.
I'm avoiding such threads specially the ones related to Pakistan,
1) because mods have asked me to.
2) It earns me the ire of your ppl.
But i guess i can talk about it here. :)
I liked the japanese lady's statue, looks unique. Once upon a time Buddhism was followed by majority on the subcontinent, buddhism was one reason why hindus turned vegetarians. Its unfortunate that talibans defaced and destroyed the statues of Buddha in Afghanistan; it was a bad precedent, now ISIS is following in the steps on Talibans and destroying Syria's heritage.
If ever I convert, i will convert to Buddhism. I find them quite liberal (in their thoughts) and the least violent. Whats happening in myanmar is unfortunate though, every religion has its share of black sheeps I guess.

now ISIS is following in the steps on Talibans and destroying Syria's heritage.
Well you are actually on Defense forum so judge cleverly,as i know ISIS is just doing this to earn money,they are just stealing artifacts and destroying remains so there theft can be given religions color.
Its unfortunate that talibans defaced and destroyed the statues of Buddha in Afghanistan
In start Mullah Umar even denied such Requests by clerics by stating it would hurt sentiments of Peoples but later his arm was twisted so much that he fearing a rebellion,turned his eyes down.
And above all Pakistan has most scared Buddha statue and stupa.
As for ire just chill nothing personal who knows us in real life,no one and no one can even locate us:p:

they are just stealing artifacts and destroying remains so there theft can be given religions color.
Point!
Mullah Umar even denied such Requests by clerics by stating it would hurt sentiments of Peoples but later his arm was twisted so much that he fearing a rebellion,turned his eyes down.
Oh!
So who twisted Mullah omar's arms?

Oh!
So who twisted Mullah omar's arms?
Guardian Unlimited | Archive Search
Abdul Wahed a local commander wished to destroy them before even entering Bamiyan,he drilled holes and prepared demolition in 1997 but Mullah Omar stopped him,later he lobbied Religious clerics to destroy it he gathered 400 others like him as you know Religion is engine of Taliban's and Clerics are it fuel,so that guy used Fuel to Twist Mullah's Arm and above all many including you don't know that Mullah Umar was actually not a Mullah or religions cleric.So it was easy after 3 years of ranting to do it.

Mullah Umar was actually not a Mullah or religions cleric
I read it somewhere that Talibans were initially hailed as robinhoods, and that they gained fame after they saved a kidnapped afghani girl.
Soon soviet left Afghanistan and rest they say is history...

Back
Top Bottom