What's new

Whatever

Hmmm, I'm sorry @levina, I don't know what I can suggest for this particular problem, it is most peculiar especially as you hadn't uncounted it before. Have you updated both the app and your IOS to the latest respective versions?
Yeah, it's updated to iOS8.4.1.

Also, I don't know if this is of any utility to you but it might be a handy tip if you are often missing calls for lack of sound and leave your phone on the surface in front of you or in proximity to you but fail to feel the vibrations. If you go to settings>general>accessibility>LED flash for alerts, the flash on the back of your phone will alert you to phone calls/SMS/whatsapp messages being received.
Thank you so much!!!
The problem is I miss calls when my mobile is inside my bag.
I guess I will have to search further on this issue.
Thanks for your time. :-)

Yeah, it's updated to iOS8.4.1.

Thank you so much!!!
The problem is I miss calls when my mobile is inside my bag.
I guess I will have to search further on this issue.
Thanks for your time. :-)
You are most welcome but I am sorry I couldn't be of more assistance @levina

+ make sure the whatsapp app itself is fully update

Doc why did you have to make me feel so guilty??? :(
It looks like a velvet-ish yellow blanket. :)

Lolzzz
I'm a vegetarian, and I do not want to imagine what these ppl would be doing to those cute chickens after taking 'em home.
I hope they survive. :)
Just curious how old is your youngest?

@Color_Less_Sky Most prolly it's an accident.

@Abingdonboy you're the only other iPhone-6 user I know on this forum, and I hope you're a whatsapp user. I have an issue with my iPhone and you have to help me(plssss!).
The issue is I had to reinstall whatsapp recently and from then on I've not been able to switch off the conversation tones of whatsapp. I tried switching off the keyboard sounds (in settings) and I also tried changing the setting of whatsapp(within the app). But I have not been able to switch off the sound. The conversation tones are so damn irritating that I'm trying to avoid posting msgs on whatsapp. The sound is driving me nuts!!! Help! :(
There are two settings one for personal msgs and other for group messages make sure both are turned off in notifications settings

There are two settings one for personal msgs and other for group messages make sure both are turned off in notifications settings

I was torturing a group of friends to find a solution to it. And we finally stumbled upon a tab which switches off the sound, it was within the whatsapp (within the app I mean).
Don't know how I missed it earlier.

Thanks anyway... :-)

@Abingdonboy I found it...yippieeeee!!!
Hehehe

Hehehe

Dbh2olJrRGmOsuKJHFdS_gif_460x387_459008.gif

champagne-celebration-gif.gif

FYq7M_gif_2520.gif

dancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

GIF-Dancing-celebrate-celebration-dance-Ecstatic-happy-happy-dance-joy-success-woo-hoo-GIF.gif

Pleased to hear it @levina :)

I was torturing a group of friends to find a solution to it. And we finally stumbled upon a tab which switches off the sound, it was within the whatsapp (within the app I mean).
Don't know how I missed it earlier.

Thanks anyway... :-)

Hehehe
2973.jpg

U didnt know whatsapp sound settings are seperate from rest of phone. Lol ok good u figured out.
Sometimes uhave to dig deep into apps.
For all chat apps settings are inside the app. Like google hangouts etc

Levina why ucare for newsfeed. I hardly check mine
In newsfeed u can see all activity like posts nd who they thanked ,which is so useless ,imean i wud bother with posts only.
And then newsfeed shows only limited number of posts.
Ithink there is a new thing in site software or mebbe i found out late anyways it was accidently idiscovered it, when u click on number of posts of any poster ,like there is ur post in this thread and i simply click on number written against 'messages' without visitng any profile it will show all of ur posts.

Last edited:
Yeah I am fine.. hw abt you. Still in india, joined any clg.
Just busy, a lot going in my lyf currently..

Happy to hear that & don't take this forum seriously. You've been here for long and know how things work here.

I'm working in Queensland and presently in India to attend Family function. I don't visit this forum often, itni sadi garmi hai yaha par...Instead of hanging out and burning, I'm killing time here. :lol:

Happy to hear that & don't take this forum seriously. You've been here for long and know how things work here.

I'm working in Queensland and presently in India to attend Family function. I don't visit this forum often, itni sadi garmi hai yaha par...Instead of hanging out and burning, I'm killing time here. :lol:
u never recorded my farmaish:frown:

Lol.. don't worry, i never took this forum seriously. Even I don't vist this site regularly, i am here after months, may be today will be last interaction. Hehehe..
That's gr8, u started working early, enjoy your summer in india :D .

u never recorded my farmaish:frown:

Bhai, I don't have MA Guitar with me here. I would have recorded song right away, it's better than trolling on PDF. :cray:

Lol.. don't worry, i never took this forum seriously. Even I don't vist this site regularly, i am here after months, may be today will be last interaction. Hehehe..
That's gr8, u started working early, enjoy your summer in india :D .

Best of luck with life and future endeavours.

Yes - Job allows me to travel to several Countries and the best part is I get to do what I love & pursue my hobbies: Traveling, Singing & Playing Guitar. :D

Back
Top Bottom