What's new

Whatever

Bhai, I don't have MA Guitar with me here. I would have recorded song right away, it's better than trolling on PDF. :cray:

Best of luck with life and future endeavours.

Yes - Job allows me to travel to several Countries and the best part is I get to do what I love & pursue my hobbies: Traveling, Singing & Playing Guitar. :D
Thanks dear... you too have a great life ahead. Wishing you luck for your future.
Yeah true, one shd must follow his passion... just like baba ranchor das has said.. excellence ke piche bhago, kamyyabi to jhak maarke piche aayegi..:P

koi nai,,,,do it nxt time,,,,njoy ur stay dear :)

bhaisaab aap bhi bohot dino baad dikhe,,,,kya chal rha ha
Hahaha...ha bro..lyf keeping buzy... hw are you.

Yes. It's under my Real Name which I can't share here. :agree:

Weather doesn't let you enjoy anything. :cry:
Okay... keep singing... you have a good voice..:)

Thanks dear... you too have a great life ahead. Wishing you luck for your future.
Yeah true, one shd must follow his passion... just like baba ranchor das has said.. excellence ke piche bhago, kamyyabi to jhak maarke piche aayegi..:P

Hahaha...ha bro..lyf keeping buzy... hw are you.

Okay... keep singing... you have a good voice..:)
Sorry to see your thread which was exposing the hypocrisy and tyranny of some moderator getting deleted...I went through your comments on my thread and I completely feel moderator has misused his powers..I wanted to create a thread in support of you but refrained at the last minute as I know that they would delete that too.

Sorry to see your thread which was exposing the hypocrisy and tyranny of some moderator getting deleted...I went through your comments on my thread and I completely feel moderator has misused his powers..I wanted to create a thread in support of you but refrained at the last minute as I know that they would delete that too.
Hahaha..thanks bro, for your support but don't worry, this is pakistani forum, we shdn't expect any better from them...but still just opened that thread to show the biased moderating of the moderator...

well,,a devyatka can certainly change tht;)
i got my eveng well planned,,though its raining here:D

gud for u bro,,miss ur posts during troll wars,,,me as usual,,life aint getting any easier
Nah.. mine lyf isn't easier either but just i have started enjoy it's own charm... you still in delhi...

Hahaha..thanks bro, for your support but don't worry, this is pakistani forum, we shdn't expect any better from them...but still just opened that thread to show the biased moderating of the moderator...

Nah.. mine lyf isn't easier either but just i have started enjoy it's own charm... you still in delhi...
naah,,,,back home now:)

well,,a devyatka can certainly change tht;)
i got my eveng well planned,,though its raining here:D

gud for u bro,,miss ur posts during troll wars,,,me as usual,,life aint getting any easier

Leaving tomorrow, not required!:girl_wacko:

:mad:
qkqme.jpg

G bilkul ,humein to raat ko aram nahi araha tha , ap ke bhabi jo ghar gaye hue hein...
Buss hum nae socha ap ka chein orr sakooun bhe cheinn lein.:ph34r:
Ap to sara din farigh he hote hona.

Indians really crack me up. Why don't they walk the talk sometimes. They embarrass themselves by talking out of their a**.

Back
Top Bottom