What's new

Whatever

Bro, not to sound insensitive, but the reason you of all Indians was invited is because you represent the Indian liberal Muslim.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Stop making a mountain out of nothing. He was invited there because he is respected by Irbis and Irbis shared something there and wanted him to see, what's wrong with it?

Bro, not to sound insensitive, but the reason you of all Indians was invited is because you represent the Indian liberal Muslim.

Nothing more, nothing less.

:astagh:

Seriously? It was just poetry man I don't know any other Indian member who wud've liked it. No need to drag the religion into this :nono:

No man. I am quite sickened by what I heard and read.

I think he (Shahid) is a closet mulla to be honest. Totally off him and his bearded avatar.
k k, I don't watch a lot of movies but I'm dl this one randomly

and he is half mulla, though I hear he's a vegetarian.

anyone seen haider ? I know there were a few threads but no point resurrecting it for a quick question.. how was it ? no spoilers pls

"haider" is the second best indian film on kashmir ( first being "harud" )... though it has two or three historical inaccuracies, it presents the dilemma of the people there and is understanding of them... it demonizes neither indian government nor pakistan nor the kashmiris, but presents a stylized version of how things are.

by the way, aamir bashir who plays shraddha's brother is the producer/director of harud and is himself a kashmiri.

I think he (Shahid) is a closet mulla to be honest. Totally off him and his bearded avatar.

he has married a hindu lady.

It's something '' Pehlay tolo, phr bolo '' that you should practice

I don't know you enough to tolo you. It was a general observation about the populace in question.

I did not even know it was you who invited him. I thought it was Waj or someone.

by the way, aamir bashir who plays shraddha's brother is the producer/director of harud and is himself a kashmiri.

Explains everything.

he has married a hindu lady.

Lots of mullas do that. What's special?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom