What's new

Whatever

@jamahir

You should not have gone and posted on that thread man.

Show some Indian self respect. You have a official Think Tank like @Gufi openly saying Indians are not welcome there.

As far as I know, this would be a first for PDF. Where a section is cordoned off to a nationality. There are tons of other nationality corners (Turk, Iranian) where people of other nationalities also post. Never seen such chota dil rudeness there.

Not my style to go somewhere you are not welcome. Baaki aapko jaisa theek lage.

@jamahir

You should not have gone and posted on that thread man.

Show some Indian self respect. You have a official Think Tank like @Gufi openly saying Indians are not welcome there.

As far as I know, this would be a first for PDF. Where a section is cordoned off to a nationality. There are tons of other nationality corners (Turk, Iranian) where people of other nationalities also post. Never seen such chota dil rudeness there.

Not my style to go somewhere you are not welcome. Baaki aapko jaisa theek lage.

well, done and gone... and i have reported the culprit... i will leave it at that.

@doppelganger It's not that everyone isn't allowed there. I asked Jamahir to check my post there and me, him and Gufi all 3 had good time, ask @jamahir yourself. Other day, gufi asked some member to leave cuz he started discussing off-topic. Recent bashing was by someone you guys fought in past due to whatever reasons I don't know, so don't pin all us in

@doppelganger It's not that everyone isn't allowed there. I asked Jamahir to check my post there and me, him and Gufi all 3 had good time, ask @jamahir yourself. Other day, gufi asked some member to leave cuz he started discussing off-topic. Recent bashing was by someone you guys fought in past due to whatever reasons I don't know, so don't pin all us in

I know man. But ask @Gufi what he told me as an Indian who had not even commented there.

Point is, PDF has never advocated any partisanship on basis of nationality.

I fail to see how you can have a secluded corner then where members of one nationality are not allowed, that too in such a rude manner.

If it were ordinary members saying so, we would be well able to answer them in a language they understand. But when office bearers do the same, you maintain your self respect and not push beyond a point.

No one has reported this to a mod yet. Reason being no Indian will go to a place he is uninvited or not welcome. Or beg or complain for the same.

Hope that explains.

I know man. But ask @Gufi what he told me as an Indian who had not even commented there.

Point is, PDF has never advocated any partisanship on basis of nationality.

I fail to see how you can have a secluded corner then where members of one nationality are not allowed, that too in such a rude manner.

If it were ordinary members saying so, we would be well able to answer them in a language they understand. But when office bearers do the same, you maintain your self respect and not push beyond a point.

No one has reported this to a mod yet. Reason being no Indian will go to a place he is uninvited or not welcome. Or beg or complain for the same.

Hope that explains.

Gufi is a big boy answerable for himself. All I'm saying is he asked that member to take his trolling away, not that he threatened the whole nation.

We're not having debate here, you told me what you thought so did I. Gufi can answer for himself

Fair enough?

:smitten:, nice is junun ko kabo me rakho meray bhai. :tup:

aho.

Whoa!!!
Is that ur voice??
Bhaaari.....behad bhaari...like 5kgs. Hehehe
For a moment I felt as if I had switched on "Aakashvaani".....liked it. :)

i thought i was reading the poem like sunil dutt in a serious mode. :lol:

@jamahir aur sunao bari sher o shayari kar rahay ho

oh, i just felt like reading one simple poem when irbis gave me link... i have written only three poems in my life.

@doppelganger , if you are into poetry, you can hear my reading in the soundcloud link above.

I asked Jamahir to check my post there and me, him and Gufi all 3 had good time, ask @jamahir yourself.

true.

to be fair, the indian members have created four corners at least - indian political discussions, karnataka corner, kerala corner, bengali corner ( which the haryanvi members tried to hijack. :lol: )... in all these corners, members many times choose to use regional languages... and there are the corners of other nationalities.

to be fair, the india members have created four corners at least - indian political discussions, karnataka corner, kerala corner, bengali corner ( which the haryanvi members tried to hijack. :lol: )... in all these corners, members many times choose to use regional languages... and there are the corners of other nationalities.

Corners are per the rules the ONLY places on PDF where you are allowed to use local languages.

Is it an entry barrier. Sure. As Indians, you and I have both experienced the same many times in our lives right? Bongs and Tamils being endearingly common factors.

But can you say Indians are not allowed here? Per my knowledge of the rules, no.

Corners are per the rules the ONLY places on PDF where you are allowed to use local languages.

i was never keen on the corners concept... it builds separation.

Is it an entry barrier. Sure. As Indians, you and I have both experienced the same many times in our lives right? Bongs and Tamils being endearingly common factors.

true.

But can you say Indians are not allowed here? Per my knowledge of the rules, no.

correct, they are not.

irbis has explained above what happened in the earlier case but as for today, it was one particular hateful member and the other pakistanis have ensured i did not feel hurt entirely.

and as irbis said, indians aren't unwelcome there, but because of the existence of that member, we ( indians ) can go there when invited.

believe me, the arab corner ( saudis, jordanians ) is actually unwelcoming of any other nationality.

Last edited:
No ,indians werent welcome ,allowed there. But to hell with from my side, u guys are too keen on inviting them then take them with u.

irbis has explained above what happened in the earlier case but as for today, it was one particular hateful member and the pakistanis have ensured i did not feel hurt entirely.

and as irbis said, indians aren't unwelcome there, but because of the existence of that member, we ( indians ) can go there when invited.

believe me, the arab corner ( saudis, jordanians ) is actually unwelcoming of any other nationality.

Bro, not to sound insensitive, but the reason you of all Indians was invited is because you represent the Indian liberal Muslim.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom