What's new

Whatever

Remember that Pizza - Yeah...I am never gonna trust your advice ever again ! :whistle:
Is it my fault that you like cheese naans and not pizzas :P
organic wholesome food would be a good food choice for you, having seen some of the cheese producing plants that pizza makers use in Lahore
and what you said hurt... now I am going to kill myself:suicide:

Cheese Naans are the only true Pizzas out there ! :kiss3:
@Nihonjin1051 please tell your brother real pizza is not fat crusts with cheese and half the pantry added onto the cheese. Pizza making is an art, where everything must be simple yet elegant, where the less that is used to mask the taste of the base ingredients the better it is

:lol:

Cheese Naans are the only true Pizzas out there ! :kiss3:

What about pizza naan?

the_hungry_housewife_naan_pizza.jpg

:bunny:

@Nihonjin1051 please tell your brother real pizza is not fat crusts with cheese and half the pantry added onto the cheese. Pizza making is an art, where everything must be simple yet elegant, where the less that is used to mask the taste of the base ingredients the better it is

Bwahahaha! He's only slightly wrong, in fact, he hasn't tasted moi favorite, pizza sushi....:ashamed:

220px-Sushi_pizza.jpg

pizzasushi-550x310.jpg

SushiPizza-7.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bwahahaha! He's only slightly wrong, in fact, he hasn't tasted moi favorite, pizza sushi....:ashamed:
:hitwall:
What about pizza naan?
:help:
Nihonijin San, @Gufi has the taste buds of an amoeba ! :tsk:
:butcher:

okay both of you, it seems like you need to eat gourmet pizzas from the hands of a real Italian who works with a proper furnace... no pans no naans,,, a thin crust covered with organic cheese with a tomato paste so rich in taste that you fall in love with it... over that if you must a topping a very slight topping...

:cray:

.....:o::o:

If he has the taste bud of an amoeba, i have the taste bud of a Borg.

Resistance is futile, i will eat your pizza, err i mean, you will be assimilated? :lol:

What taste bud do you have? When you can't even appreciate the delicacy of sheep brain!?

Next time you might even say you don't like foie gras ....

o-FOIE-GRAS-facebook.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom