What's new

Whatever

@Nihonjin1051 @Gufi @Technogaianist - Does any of you know whether those statements about Energy Drinks being bad for one's health are true or not ? :what:

Working late has hooked me to 1-2 energy drinks each day ! :oops:
There are two parts of this question...
the first one is are they bad if consumed daily, yes they are because of the sugar spike they give you, the caffeine can mess with the heart rate if they are taken in excess and they increase the dehydration that this weather brings. Also can cause the normal side effects of caffeine and sugar withdrawal
on the other side of the coin i am drinking one as we type, the second of the day

Remedy your late working uppers habit. First of all no amount of work is as important as your health. Secondly the upper effect of Red bull wears off after a certain period and it is followed by a strong sense of fatigue as the effects where down. If you must have uppers use safer ones, like a cup of Americana .

Take this to another thread... @Geralt do not complain about ratings later....
ok, but:

"confirmed LET sources" "very successful attack", then the other guy went "hush, don't say this on the interwebs, bro"

I agree with geralt @Gufi

you have a bunch of mujahideen infiltrated here

self proclaimed mujahideen

freedom fighters per pdf policy i guess

wonder how the IB would see it

you have a bunch of mujahideen infiltrated here

self proclaimed mujahideen

freedom fighters per pdf policy i guess

wonder how the IB would see it
what you talking about? things are under the control.

Stay out of there, do not tag me and discuss whatever you want with people who respond to you, Do not tag those who do not want to talk to you... Since there seems nothing better to do then go into a corner meant for you and comment there at something which was the discussion of two forum members, draw deep conclusions from that and make some sort of theory of everything from that.. Do whatever you wish here, not there

Stay out of there, do not tag me and discuss whatever you want with people who respond to you, Do not tag those who do not want to talk to you... Since there seems nothing better to do then go into a corner meant for you and comment there at something which was the discussion of two forum members, draw deep conclusions from that and make some sort of theory of everything from that.. Do whatever you wish here, not there

I never commented there.

Is it PDF policy to keep a nationality out of a thread , or is it an informal request ?

There are members who openly declare fomenting militancy in a sovereign state.

Are you as a TTA here condoning or going to turn a blind eye to it?

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence

I never commented there.

Is it PDF policy to keep a nationality out of a thread , or is it an informal request ?

There are members who openly declare fomenting militancy in a sovereign state.

Are you as a TTA here condoning or going to turn a blind eye to it?

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence
I am saying stay out of it, the moderators will moderate where required...

Spark buddy, long time no see?

Seems like you got too busy in life... Hardly see you on this forum anymore.

Yup..Going good.
Foruming is just formality nowadays.

I see you travelling all the time in UK and more.... Hows life?

Happy for you.

Yup..Going good.
Foruming is just formality nowadays.

I see you travelling all the time in UK and more.... Hows life?

Happy for you.
Life is good

Travelling to Pakistan next Friday Insha'Allah

If my memory is right, you had relocated to India couple of years ago right? or still enjoying Dubai?

Life is good

Travelling to Pakistan next Friday Insha'Allah

If my memory is right, you had relocated to India couple of years ago right? or still enjoying Dubai?

Relocated long back... now owns a club and few farmhouses and yes... still trades occasionally @ NSE.

Relocated long back... now owns a club and few farmhouses and yes... still trades occasionally @ NSE.
I do hope you are not undercover agent of Dawood Ibrahim... Otherwise how on earth did you make so much money all of a sudden :lol:

Happy for you bro... May Allah bestows his mercy upon all

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom