What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i laughed delightedly as soon as i heard "mera bulbul so raha hai", because it is from the wonderful song of the same name from the film "kismat" ( 1940's )... it is a funny and wonderful song, please watch...

((
))

Knew the original, thought I might surprise you by posting it later in case you didn't know original.

Orignial is too slow for now. After listening this, choose just 1 from both?

one of my favorite 90's song... "ho jaata hai kaise pyaar" from the film "yalgaar"... they dance so well...

((
))

@levina , do you remember this?? ( answer after your holiday if you want to ).

@IrbiS @Aether @fakhre mirpur @B+ Dracula @friendly_troll96 @BDforever @Nihonjin1051 @bongbang

He's kinda out of his comfort zone here, Sanu. He usually does that only when singing Kishore's

i will go with the original.

That proves, you're genuinely old

He's kinda out of his comfort zone here, Sanu. He usually does that only when singing Kishore's

you have a keen ear. :tup:

and this song is one of fast clips rather than the swinging melodies he usually sings ( like "dheere dheere se meri zindagi mey aana" ).

That proves, you're genuinely old

:lol:

but not as much as riaz haq uncle. :D

Ye Kya Hua Kaise Hua sung by Kishore Kumar from the blockbuster classic movie of 1972 Amar Prem starring Sharmila Tagore & Rajesh Khanna in the lead. The music is composed by R.D.Burman and lyrics are penned by Anand Bakshi while it's Directed and Produced by Shakti Samanta.

@Armstrong

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom