What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Arre I forgot you were not a mod.

Then there is no use man. I have been tagging all the big bosses on the house. Koi farak nahin pada hai.

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch these are the names on tip of my tongue in terms of recall so I tag bomb them. But either they are too busy or they feel its ok how the woman has been conducting herself on this board.

To tell you the truth, I am PRETTY certain the woman is RazPak, and I am willing to bet one month petrol and cigarettes that an IP match confirms the same.

To tell you the truth, I am PRETTY certain the woman is RazPak, and I am willing to bet one month petrol and cigarettes that an IP match confirms the same.
You up for it? razpak hates me to the core and would never talk to me in sensible language.
@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch these are the names on tip of my tongue in terms of recall so I tag bomb them. But either they are too busy or they feel its ok how the woman has been conducting herself on this board.
Avoid, make a thread in GHQ section and post all abusive content, that way it will have attention of mods. Please do so as advised. Further discussion, please take it to whatever thread.

One last question, how to copy paste all the abusive posts on GHQ?

First put it in a word document and then paste there? Man this is too much effort for a nonentity irritant who I would just rather leave me alone and be left alone in turn.

One last question, how to copy paste all the abusive posts on GHQ?

First put it in a word document and then paste there? Man this is too much effort for a nonentity irritant who I would just rather leave me alone and be left alone in turn.
Quote+ plus the post. Reply kay left may hai. One by one quote them and make a thread, this way your complains will be heard, and we can also get her POV too.

I have no point of view to put forward besides the fact that I want the abuses and snide swipes in nearly every post of her's with my barely disguised ID spelled out to stop with immediate effect.

My point is simple and I repeat it here one last time, for the mods to see and judge for themselves. I have tagged them more than enough, and if they have not responded yet, me taking the effort to search out each of her abusive posts (there are SO many, and all over in every section and thread, where to look again? I am not as obsessed to have kept track or taken notes) again is not going to help or do anything extra beyond what I have already done.

Look at the number of times she called me DOG in the now closed thread just last night. I asked @Irfan Baloch and @waz a simple question, to which I still await an answer. An anser I feel is due to me, respectfully.

If I were to call a member here a b.itch, would it not entail an instantaneous and probably permanent ban? @Akheilos playing advocate there said that the B word would mean more than a female dog. My question to her, as a respected Elite member unfortunately losing credibility by such unfortunate defense of the indefensible, is that did the woman member call me a dog as a Canis canis or was not her usage presaged on the same?

Coming back .....

1) I NEVER abuse. Find me one abusive post of mine. One.

2) I have completely disengaged from an contact with this person for months now. My post history will corroborate for those who might feel like cross checking.

3) I have never even tagged or quoted or mentioned her. I go about my life here, in my own way, enjoying myself, not bothered about misc nonentities. Having made some good friends along the way. Staying assiduously within the rules.

4) Au contraire, it is she who will rapist this, perv that, pervert, dog, ***** Indian, doppelcrap, doppelshit, in post after post. Totally unrelated, unprovoked, uncalled for. Man if that is not some seriously psychotic internet stalking, I don't know what is.

Peace. And justice.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @waz

lol, RazPak is Shareypunjab or something, they might be related though :P

lol, RazPak is Shareypunjab or something, they might be related though :P
Please don't continue....

@doppelganger , incorrect place. Make a proper thread, this way we can get everyone's POV. If you feel unjust behavior, only then continue, suggestion made, please do as advised.

Please don't continue....

@doppelganger , incorrect place. Make a proper thread, this way we can get everyone's POV. If you feel unjust behavior, only then continue, suggestion made, please do as advised.

I am done. No more of my time will be wasted on this, till (and if) an explanation is asked for from the admins.

I am done. No more of my time will be wasted on this, till (and if) an explanation is asked for from the admins.
So case closed, i don't want to see any more of this crap. Thank you, if you or Shamain have a problem with any post i suggest you report and move on, do not quote each other, same goes for Geralt.
btw, who's that in your avatar ? curious
Munir Ahmed Khan.
And who was the previous one.
Patrick Jane.

if you or Shamain have a problem with any post i suggest you report and move on, do not quote each other

I'm sorry but you force me to protest again.

I repeat.

I have not quoted her.

I have not tagged her.

I have not mentioned her in any abusive or personal manner whatsoever.

All of the above have been done by her.

I on the other hand HAVE reported (multiple times) and moved on.

So kindly keep that advice limited to her, and her only, and do NOT please lump me with her. Because by doing so, whatever your motive for peace might be, you give the impression of equal guilt on both sides, AND THAT IS NOT TRUE.

Thank you.

I'm sorry but you force me to protest again.

I repeat.

I have not quoted her.

I have not tagged her.

I have not mentioned her in any abusive or personal manner whatsoever.
Avoid in future too.
So kindly keep that advice limited to her, and her only, and do NOT please lump me with her. Because by doing so, whatever your motive for peace might be, you give the impression of equal guilt on both sides, AND THAT IS NOT TRUE.
That is the very reason i told you to open a thread containing your complains. Since we are past that point.
ciao

Should i tell Webmaster straight away the word that u used? And u had confessed too later on without realizing.

Jo zaida shor machhata aur rota hai wohi sab say bara jhoota aur dramay baaz hota hai.
U got ur own females at home yet u came like this on another woman? What kind of sicko u are? Even coakroachs dont feel so filthy.

@WAJsal what with him making constantly unecessary remarks on me and saying i need medical help?

And lemme add he often writes baiting and complain msgs towards me to show he is upset, but thats all a facade he only wants me to get angry and respond to him and then somehow he wants to strike up a convo. This happened before and udont remember that, u were also around there and then he said iwant a pakistani female chat frnd. Yuk. Those msgs are still there in quotes in the thread.

All this getting angry over things is just a drama to get attention.

And he doesnt tag and quote me then who was it getting nasty in my thread?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom