What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yes.

You will be surprised to know that many of my seniors have been involved in DIRECT action, and even been injured, sometimes grievously, in the line of duty.

We have doctors who are paras and black cat commandos. One is with the Garud force now.

For the first 3 years, we are with our forward tolis. Right there. Not even 50 meters behind. And yes, armed like any other soldier.

And its very much the same on your side.

o_O Okay. I thought tum log soldiers ki mummy daddy category may aty ho :D.

Woh hamare lawyers aur accountants hote hain, Dilli mein CDA mein AC mein baithe hue. :)

Munna wars these days are not fought with weapons and blood only, soldiers fighting the economic wars are equally important just saying :whistle:.

Move next message to whatever.

Avoid personal attacks. Urge you posters to avoid harassing anyone. If you have a problem with a poster please report him/her. Let us not reach a new low. Thank you.
edit your post!
joke tha, or you really thought that was deserving of a -ve ?

oh well

joke tha, or you really thought that was deserving of a -ve ?

oh well
Personal abuse and harassing. I haven't reported you. Edit your post and lets be done with it.

ok, how about you reverse the -ve and I'll delete it
Edit it and i'll reverse it. Please from this point on, i urge you and @doppelganger to never reply or post abusive content, personal attacks etc,etc. I mean it, i have talked with Shamain.

@WAJsal you've talked with the member?

What is there to talk about? She is calling members DOGS and you have TALKED to her?

And I did a quick check, and I find ALL the abusive epitaphs still existing in plain view on the forum.

Your tagging me was redundant, because:

1) I NEVER abuse. Show me one post where I have been abusive. One.

2) I have desisted from all engagement with this particular member for quite some time now. So where is the question of posting abusive content or personal attacks.

I hope you do not construe complaints and protestations of abusive verbiage and personal attacks, again and again and again, in almost each and every post, completely unrelated, just to take a swipe, as abusive comments and personal attacks.

Because what recourse does a member have if baited continually like this, but to report the same? And is that member's disillusionment and disappointment not justified then when not only does he find the offending member uncensured, but all her highly offensive and directly abusive and inflammatory and personal comments still left untouched on the forum?

What is this?

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch

@WAJsal you've talked with the member?

What is there to talk about? She is calling members DOGS and you have TALKED to her?
Yes i have.
I get your point, i urge you to report each post which maybe abusive in anyway. In fact tag mods, if there is something out of line they will issue a ban. In fact open a thread in GHQ, compile all posts, if you feel she needs to be banned.
Lets remain within some sense of limits, shall we.

Sir I have reported ALL her posts.

Have you not seen the reports?

Each and every post.

I am having some problem replying here, but lease look at the poll thread yesterday and today's posts and see how many times this woman has abused.

Sir I come from a good family. We do not use this kind of language. And we definitely would be aghast at hearing women speaking like this.

Please bring some semblance of basic decency and civility back to the discourse here, which at times is bordering on what one would expect to hear from women of ill repute.

Sir I have reported ALL her posts.

Have you not seen the reports?

Each and every post.

I am having some problem replying here, but lease look at the poll thread yesterday and today's posts and see how many times this woman has abused.

Sir I come from a good family. We do not use this kind of language. And we definitely would be aghast at hearing women speaking like this.

Please bring some semblance of basic decency and civility back to the discourse here, which at times is bordering on what one would expect to hear from women of ill repute.
If you feel unjust behavior, compile posts and post them in GHQ, as a thread, will help. Tag mods, will be dealt with.

Sir why they jumping through hoops?

Please hear me clearly here. I do NOT want this woman banned. I welcome her presence here. It is a constant reminder to me amongst the predominantly good vibes, what we also will necessarily have to deal with from your side.

I have REPORTED her posts.

I have TAGGED MODS.

NOTHING has been done. Her abuses still remain in the posts reported.

Why then go through another futile effort of compiling crap just to poto it on another blank unresponsive wall?

Sir why they jumping through hoops?

Please hear me clearly here. I do NOT want this woman banned. I welcome her presence here. It is a constant reminder to me amongst the predominantly good vibes, what we also will necessarily have to deal with from your side.

I have REPORTED her posts.

I have TAGGED MODS.

NOTHING has been done. Her abuses still remain in the posts reported.

Why then go through another futile effort of compiling crap just to poto it on another blank unresponsive wall?
Thus the reason i am advising you to do so... again it is up to you. We need a to hear both sides.

I'll take the effort again on the trust that you will do something about it.

All I want you to do is ensure that the woman ignores me as totally and as completely as what I have been doing.

Because frankly what she has been doing is akin to some form of obsessive stalking. And its frankly creeping me out.

Yesterday's poll thread has been locked, so I cannot go in again and re-report each abusive post again. Would you kingly go through it?

And something is the problem with either the browzer or the website, but I will also try and again report her posts which I can. Let me mark them ONLY to you. That way I know the decision and action or the lack thereof was yours and yours only.

Ok?
NO, open a thread in GHQ section and take your complain there. Mods will deal with it, i can't ban anyone or give them a warning. I will go through it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom