What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

yep i have done relief work during floods for fif and my comments are stingy cuz many indians here justify extra judicial killings in kashmir

JUD, the organization yours either associates with or is a front for, is an internationally designate and banned terrorist organization. There are no ifs or buts about it right?

And you are part of the mujahideen and do not want your activities to be known openly to our side means only on thing. Please remember I am part of the same army you are gearing to fight, are fighting.

Hence lets leave it at chicks.

JUD, the organization yours either associates with or is a front for, is an internationally designate and banned terrorist organization. There are no ifs or buts about it right?

And you are part of the mujahideen and do not want your activities to be known openly to our side means only on thing. Please remember I am part of the same army you are gearing to fight, are fighting.

Hence lets leave it at chicks.
innocent till proven guilty and i only work for the charity organiztion filahe insaniat and leave the discussion on kashmir i dont want another troll fest

innocent till proven guilty and i only work for the charity organiztion filahe insaniat and leave the discussion on kashmir i dont want another troll fest

That's ok.

But I never called you guys the Hindu equivalent for your qabeez/kabees whatever.

And you are insecure about your Pakistaniyat that need to defend your stand (for our favorite thread) by explaining that you have on numerous occasions taken digs at our poverty? Are you under the impression that you guys are living in Switzerland?

That's ok.

But I never called you guys the Hindu equivalent for your qabeez/kabees whatever.

And you are insecure about your Pakistaniyat that need to defend your stand (for our favorite thread) by explaining that you have on numerous occasions taken digs at our poverty? Are you under the impression that you guys are living in Switzerland?
look he was dishing the mods by saying that anti india comments get deleted and i was defending them and just for the record those poverty wars were started by some(now banned)indian members

look he was dishing the mods by saying that anti india comments get deleted and i was defending them and just for the record those poverty wars were started by some(now banned)indian members

Anyways, with some Pakistani friends here, I do not discuss politics. This is a virtual forum. If you are mujahideen and me in three years will be in the Valley and then Siachen, its very likely that we may land up killing each other.

Without knowing who the other guy was. Or the models and actresses and websites we enjoyed together.

Anyways, with some Pakistani friends here, I do not discuss politics. This is a virtual forum. If you are mujahideen and me in three years will be in the Valley and then Siachen, its very likely that we may land up killing each other.

Without knowing who the other guy was. Or the models and actresses and websites we enjoyed together.
lets accept the fact that we both view kashmir from differing perspectives and end this fruitless discussion

lets accept the fact that we both we kashmir from differing perspectives and end this fruitless discussion

Its ended from my side.

But like I have always been frank with Imran @Color_Less_Sky cause he is one of the few Pakistani friends I have here, I consider you the same. So thought of giving you a piece of my mind, honestly, as well.

Its ended from my side.

But like I have always been frank with Imran @Color_Less_Sky cause he is one of the few Pakistani friends I have here, I consider you the same. So thought of giving you a piece of my mind, honestly, as well.

Chooro. Itni lambi kio chorta hai bahi tu?

I mean you being in medicine will be involved in direct action? And Siachin may cease fire nahi ajj kal kya?

Yes.

You will be surprised to know that many of my seniors have been involved in DIRECT action, and even been injured, sometimes grievously, in the line of duty.

We have doctors who are paras and black cat commandos. One is with the Garud force now.

For the first 3 years, we are with our forward tolis. Right there. Not even 50 meters behind. And yes, armed like any other soldier.

And its very much the same on your side.

They say the most fatoing thing is the sound of bullets flying through the air above your head, sometimes past your ears. It takes everyone back the first time. No one is immune.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom