What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Should i tell Webmaster straight away the word that u used? And u had confessed too later on without realizing.

Jo zaida shor machhata aur rota hai wohi sab say bara jhoota aur dramay baaz hota hai.
U got ur own females at home yet u came like this on another woman? What kind of sicko u are? Even coakroachs dont feel so filthy.

@WAJsal what with him making constantly unecessary remarks on me and saying i need medical help?

And lemme add he often writes baiting and complain msgs towards me to show he is upset, but thats all a facade he only wants me to get angry and respond to him and then somehow he wants to strike up a convo. This happened before and udont remember that, u were also around there and then he said iwant a pakistani female chat frnd. Yuk. Those msgs are still there in quotes in the thread.

All this getting angry over things is just a drama to get attention.

And he doesnt tag and quote me then who was it getting nasty in my thread?
Not the place, make a thread with your complaints. My head hurts.

Man what is the crime in wanting a Pakistani chat friend?

Are people under the impression that Indians come here to talk only to Indians?

Jeez .....

@WAJsal you've talked with the member?

What is there to talk about? She is calling members DOGS and you have TALKED to her?

And I did a quick check, and I find ALL the abusive epitaphs still existing in plain view on the forum.

Your tagging me was redundant, because:

1) I NEVER abuse. Show me one post where I have been abusive. One.

2) I have desisted from all engagement with this particular member for quite some time now. So where is the question of posting abusive content or personal attacks.

I hope you do not construe complaints and protestations of abusive verbiage and personal attacks, again and again and again, in almost each and every post, completely unrelated, just to take a swipe, as abusive comments and personal attacks.

Because what recourse does a member have if baited continually like this, but to report the same? And is that member's disillusionment and disappointment not justified then when not only does he find the offending member uncensured, but all her highly offensive and directly abusive and inflammatory and personal comments still left untouched on the forum?

What is this?

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch
who is the abusing offender?

Wow iam so out of here. Just wow , what kind of liar this doppel thing is .

not razpak
not jana
confirmed
Wow so even u guys suspected me to be some old banned multi user . Even the kind of posts a person makes give away abt them.

Wow iam so out of here. Just wow , what kind of liar this doppel thing is .

Wow so even u guys suspected me to be some old banned multi user . Even the kind of posts a person makes give away abt them.
no name calling please.

I had to state the obvious for record . three is nothing special about you. members are routinely checked for multiple IDs in case there are multiple complaints against them. SOP's

no name calling please.

I had to state the obvious for record . three is nothing special about you. members are routinely checked for multiple IDs in case there are multiple complaints against them. SOP's
its not just the past offences burden ,he was going on freshly too thats why ihad reacted to him in poll's thread and iwill if he wont stop again,go a page back in this thred and see what he is writing abt me,' i that is me stalk him, i need medical help'. Go on encourage this troll by protecting him no wonder why he tags u again and again,and then he slyly repeats his ways.

Pehlay bhi it was ur encouragement who made him so confident and he knows it.

And ididnt say there is anything special abt me , and iam not unaware of checks as well.

@Irfan Baloch sir, thank you for listening.

I don't know what you did, the offensive posts are still there, but I am just glad you did not ban her.

Just ask her to go her own way and not keep muttering under her breath about me in every post of hers. Its making me look bad, and I'm trying (very hard) to get noticed for higher things here.

Aman. Shanti. (I will not say prem or mohabbat for obvious reasons)

Cool just carry on pampering him and other creeps who harass others.

Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Loves gonna get you down

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom