10521859_1442537212732237_9210802429047670865_n.jpg

11393006_1442537252732233_2107048445693568577_n.jpg

11390224_1442537636065528_7121279218645215285_n.jpg

10153158_1442534052732553_4439678331481011263_n.jpg

11217564_1442535092732449_8126911325010292037_n.jpg

11205962_1442536189399006_4876022093088158808_n.jpg

Lolzzzzzzzzz

Acha i wish aap yeh shair Imran Khan ko keh kay sunain lolzzzzz
Imran bhai to hamare baray buzurgon main shamil hain... unke to paon dabane ki umar hai... sawab kamane ke liye

4th wala shair if i hav to paraphrase iwill do as, shayar yeh keh raha hai kay woh poondi ka shoqeen hai.
aankhon main jab pyaar ki shiddat nazar aati hai to you can't hide it...

jis se mera Nikah howa hai... some people used to say to both of us ke don't talk to each other like that... jaise baaqi duniya ki parwah hi nahi hoti... :lol:

but that was just a mutual understanding between both of us... but people often thought it was just the beginning of prem-rog

11205962_1442536189399006_4876022093088158808_n.jpg

Imran bhai to hamare baray buzurgon main shamil hain... unke to paon dabane ki umar hai... sawab kamane ke liye
Pata hai iam not such a poetry fan, but istrted sharing some after seeing urdu poetry thread here in members club. There was a drama ost which ihad heard and ididnt like. So when iwas googling ghazals i found that ghazal that was sung in the ost and iwas shocked to know that was ahmed faraz's ghazal. Mujhay pata hee nahi tha..but very beautiful ummm not too beautiful but good ghazal. Ost mujhay dubara sunanay pay acha lagta hai lekin iwish they improve iwill share wid u here.
poem-gif.220915

Drama ost below

aankhon main jab pyaar ki shiddat nazar aati hai to you can't hide it...

jis se mera Nikah howa hai... some people used to say to both of us ke don't talk to each other like that... jaise baaqi duniya ki parwah hi nahi hoti... :lol:

but that was just a mutual understanding between both of us... but people often thought it was just the beginning of prem-rog
MashaAllah that sounds truly beautifullllllllll lucky luckyyyy youuuuuuuu aether and your girlyyyyyy

Pata hai iam not such a poetry fan, but istrted sharing some after seeing urdu poetry thread here in members club. There was a drama ost which ihad heard and ididnt like. So when iwas googling ghazals i found that ghazal that was sung in the ost and iwas shocked to know that was ahmed faraz's ghazal. Mujhay pata hee nahi tha..but very beautiful ummm not too beautiful but good ghazal. Ost mujhay dubara sunanay pay acha lagta hai lekin iwish they improve iwill share wid u here.
poem-gif.220915
arz kiya hai... aham aham.... arz kiya hai

Mana ke is saal bhi nahi ho sakti meri shaadi
Phir bhi lab pe aati hai dua ban ke tamanna meri

MashaAllah again for u both

-------------
Acha pata hai i love it the way she , in ost pronounces the word 'hijr'

MashaAllah that sounds truly beautifullllllllll lucky luckyyyy youuuuuuuu aether and your girlyyyyyy
Thank you, I call it logon ki shakki nature... We were just good friends at that time :D

and I used to love the lyrics of 2-3 Pakistani dramas... 1 bachpan main dekha tha lakin wo song dobara kabhi mil hi nahi saka... the drama was amazing but just disappeared from everywhere after it ended.... I tried to find that song several times but got no success

The name of that drama was "armaan" and the song was --- pooray khawab mere ye armaan rah gaya....

The son of Sultan Rahi also performed in that drama and if I am not mistaken it was Iman Ali's first drama serial
-------------------------
oh my god... I found that song after so many years (10-12 years i think)

Kaat kaat ke hai... aur drama ke andar alehda alehda jaga pe song tha to it was nice

MashaAllah again for u both

-------------
Acha pata hai i love it the way she , in ost pronounces the word 'hijr'
I know this song already... TV pe play hota rahta hai... or was I in Pakistan when I kept hearing this song?

arz kiya hai... aham aham.... arz kiya hai

Mana ke is saal bhi nahi ho sakti meri shaadi
Phir bhi lab pe aati hai dua ban ke tamanna meri
Hahaha omgggggg!!what did u just do to lab pa atee hai dua lolzzzzzz

Thank you, I call it logon ki shakki nature... We were just good friends at that time :D

and I used to love the lyrics of 2-3 Pakistani dramas... 1 bachpan main dekha tha lakin wo song dobara kabhi mil hi nahi saka... the drama was amazing but just disappeared from everywhere after it ended.... I tried to find that song several times but got no success

The name of that drama was "armaan" and the song was --- pooray khawab mere ye armaan rah gaya....

The son of Sultan Rahi also performed in that drama and if I am not mistaken it was Iman Ali's first drama serial
oh my god... I found that song after so many years (10-12 years i think)

Kaat kaat ke hai... aur drama ke andar alehda alehda jaga pe song tha to it was nice

I know this song already... TV pe play hota rahta hai... or was I in Pakistan when I kept hearing this song?
Omg forget abt shakki nature i had told u before any girl could fall for u, for how original and honest u sound.

Iwill listen to the song later.

Acha i am off now. Phir baat hogee inshaAllah.

cute-blue-good-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hahaha omgggggg!!what did u just do to lab pa atee hai dua lolzzzzzz

Omg forget abt shakki nature i had told u before any girl could fall for u, for how original and honest u sound.

Iwill listen to the song later.

Acha i am off now. Phir baat hogee inshaAllah.

cute-blue-good-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif
take care girl

keep me in your good prayers

Bhai ager ap log share hi ker rhe ho tu mene socha me bhi apni pasand ka izhar kerdo

would really recommend young blood to watch these two dramas, knew of more, but cant recall any at the moment

No not much.

Lolzzzz i hope the burger didnt get u sick in stomach. Oh i wud want more original work by her. Pretty voice btw.
Lolzzzz @ 'Then you wouldn't have come here and missed knowing us ' lolzzzzz, even famous ppl read forums. I mite have done n be u guys buddy.

Acha guess what lolzzz

اوکے i will tell ya
ایک نیوز تھی سینٹرل ایشا فورم میں انڈیا کے بارے میں اور اس میں لکھا تھا یو ان او ایڈز رپورٹ نے انڈیا کے بارے میں
so and so کہا۔

انڈ۔ن میڈ۔یا ہر وقت جھوٹ بولتا رہتا ہے
and idont believe their rubbish unless authenticated
تو میں نے رپورٹ ڈھونڈ۔ی ہ
Aur us may woh line ڈھونڈی
جو نیوز مین تهی

Aur mujhay nahi mili
Ghor say dekha nahi tha lolzzz
چارسو
pages کی رہورٹ تھی۔

May nay socha may keu detail may jakay bother karoon
مجھے وہ لاین رپورٹ میں نہیں ملی
میں نے پوسٹ کردیا
lolol

Lolololol i was like woh log khud hee usmay dhoondtay rahain gay aur mil gaya tau bata dein gay hahah phir aisa hee hua lolololzzzz ۔
They went thru those pages and found it :rofl:۔ i couldnt be bothered with that much work lololll . My app search tool wasnt working lol.
ٹرولنگ successful

No it didn't.

Aaj kal gawandhion ko assignments dey rhi hain professor sahiba :rofl:

Know what I did new yesterday :azn:

Ohhh achaa aur yeh dekhain hamaray moochar pakistani aadmion kay leeay,moochain are yikes.yuk

View attachment 239042

Hahahha @ paran maray uffffff

Donno why but majority of women say that :undecided:

Not just heat the pant thi the guy got for moving out of his seat lolzz with the flight attend's stare as though putting the curse :rofl:
LOL. True. 'But is it agaisnt the law?'

ps @Shamain nusrat fan by any chance?? urdu kafi achi ha to nusrat to suna phir lazzmi ha
Me. am a huge fan. Love his voice. This one: Magical stuff. Makes me emotional every time, and those goosebumps. Used to listen to it when i was a kid, very small. PTV on 14 August. Can't get enough of this guy. Rahat is quite good too. Favorite song?
@syedali73 .....

No it didn't.

I believe it's the daily motion link of the same video I shared from YouTube. Song ko kaat kaat ke dikhaya hai... And in the drama serial it used to play different occasions with changed lyrics so overall I liked it back in childhood days

take care girl

keep me in your good prayers
Sure zarur apko yaad rakhoon gee duaon may.

Bhai ager ap log share hi ker rhe ho tu mene socha me bhi apni pasand ka izhar kerdo

would really recommend young blood to watch these two dramas, knew of more, but cant recall any at the moment
I had watched man osalwa online and i didnt like it ,it was a poorly directed drama. Both ost's ushared are good. Dont know abt first drama ,raqs e bismal.
Not umaira ahmed fan tho she does raise few good points, but not her fan.

No it didn't.

Hhahhhahahhaha lolzzzzzz so u had known lolzzzzzz.
Oh yes the professhor shahiba was on her job *makes a cool face

Irbis what is bismal.
And ididnt get what u said that women say this, say what? I was saying that ihate moochain lolzzz

---------------------
Hum hain mushtaq woh hain bezaaarrr yaaaa ilahiiiiiiiii yeh maaajraaaa kya haiiiiiiiiiiiiii

----------------------
Oh wow thats cooooołllllllllllll
Grumpy cat is soo paaari

Grumpy_cat_meme.jpg

33b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom