What's new

Whatever

Sach mein you people were like ok @Akheilos is here khana kahan khana hai ....Its like ok shes here lets eat....None of you gave me a 2nd look and I was like bhookay log :unsure:
Insaan bhook me hota hai tu usko khobsurati Allah ki haseen kudrat me nhai kahne me ziada nazar ati hai :D

Lols. Ok thats cool. Its always good to meet new ppl thats y i wrote that too.
Hi,
so when are we seeing you ?

Nidoo or something
Wo nestle wala NIDO tha i am sure of it

Notice ki thi jub tu apka naam apkoa guesskerke bataya tha jo bhot close jo Akhelios tha :D
Ahh I see....I was half lost esp after that tube...and the tension of being late..... @Aether nay tou chance hi nai diya banda saans hi lay lay....he is like ur organizer and u gonna be late and the min i arrive i saw 3 guys in a corner and I was like yahin hongay but I was like lets just txt aether to make sure....I was just looking for his number and bloody signal got lost and he raised his head and is like woh agi....I could hear him all the way to the station and I was like :blink: :o:

Ahh I see....I was half lost esp after that tube...and the tension of being late.....@aether nay tou chance hi nai diya banda saans hi lay lay....he is like ur organizer and u gonna be late and the min i arrive i saw 3 guys in a corner and I was like yahin hongay but I was like lets just txt aether to make sure....I was just looking for his number and bloody signal got lost and he raised his head and is like woh agi....I could hear him all the way to the station and I was like :blink: :o:
Honestly speaking we got along as soon as we meet each other, didnt we?

I didint feel for a moment that these guys were total strangers to me.

we got along so well

Janaab I changed 4 tops and 2 shoes for that meeting...i didnt bring many clothes from Europe coz shoes took weight and then brought some stuff for sis and just sleeping clothes and 2 eid clothes which were heavy itself....So I was using sis kay clothes :ashamed:

Her taste is different than mine :p:

Yaar if I was wearing that I would have knocked you with it so you would take notice :angry:

3 dafa tou mein nay haath opper kiya tha pata nai ankahin hain button no one took notice of my mehndi :cray:

First time in my life khud say I put effort on myself so obviously wanted to be noticed :ashamed:
oh ok I am sorry, agar maine notice nahi kiya to I am sure @salarsikander ne zaroor notice kiya ho ga...

Back
Top Bottom