What's new

Whatever

Yawnnn aur itnee khamoshi keu hai yahan. Uhhh have an ugly headache right now. Kahan ho saray jananay walooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just like facebook we need a whatever thread poke
Screenshot_2015-07-07-08-32-02_1.jpg

Oh wait i also had n interesting image to share,these are nato supply containers/trucks, back then from the days of american curse aka WOT. Sighs.
Screenshot_2015-07-15-13-54-48_1.jpg

Shaadi... Shaadi... Shadiii.... Shadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

May you all get married before next Eid

hahahaha yeaaa.... :rofl:

Well there was me @waz @Aether and @salarsikander

How was it? Was very short and brief coz I was fashionably late (couldnt decide what to wear and the shoes I bought I couldnt walk much in them :cray: ) and then had to go to the movies coz sis also wanted some activity :ashamed:
Hi,
It was my pleasure meeting you all.

Oh no wonder we didn't get to see your shoes that you were talking about. LOL

Oh that will be interesting to know salarsikander
Hi,

You wish to meet a boring person

Hi,
It was my pleasure meeting you all.

Haan naa....3 guys so obviously I wouldnt be wearing those shoes....Wont be able to walk as much and at that speed in those :(

I didnt even get a chance to use my eid clothes...Chalo koi nai bakra eid par kaam ajain gay :angel:

Haan naa....3 guys so obviously I wouldnt be wearing those shoes....Wont be able to walk as much and at that speed in those :(

I didnt even get a chance to use my eid clothes...Chalo koi nai bakra eid par kaam ajain gay :angel:
Hi,
To Goya anay wali eid per ek bakray ki ran ayegi phir henh?

sai hai bakra me zibah kerlonga

afsos we didn't take any photograph... but discussion was very deep and technical... about indo-pak relationship and the two nation theory... :D

Enjoyed every moment of it
I Know right

and I am confused ke @Akheilos hum se milne aayi thee ya apne jootay dikhane :rofl:

Itni tension kyoun le rahi ho Akhelios qasam se I swear, I didn't even see your shoes (besides unnoticed micro-second of incidence in the train) as I usually focus on face instead of other parts of the body... and even if you were wearing your brand new shoes, I am quite certain that I may have missed it...

lol...

shayad har bande ki apni tabbiyat aur andaaz hota hai baat karne ka aur milne ka aur notice karne ka

and I am confused ke @Akheilos hum se milne aayi thee ya apne jootay dikhane :rofl:
Janaab I changed 4 tops and 2 shoes for that meeting...i didnt bring many clothes from Europe coz shoes took weight and then brought some stuff for sis and just sleeping clothes and 2 eid clothes which were heavy itself....So I was using sis kay clothes :ashamed:

Her taste is different than mine :p:

Itni tension kyoun le rahi ho Akhelios qasam se I swear, I didn't even see your shoes (besides unnoticed micro-second of incidence in the train) as I usually focus on face instead of other parts of the body... and even if you were wearing your brand new shoes, I am quite certain that I may have missed it...
Yaar if I was wearing that I would have knocked you with it so you would take notice :angry:

3 dafa tou mein nay haath opper kiya tha pata nai ankahin hain button no one took notice of my mehndi :cray:

shayad har bande ki apni tabbiyat aur andaaz hota hai baat karne ka aur milne ka aur notice karne ka
First time in my life khud say I put effort on myself so obviously wanted to be noticed :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom