What's new

Whatever

Saara waqt thori hoti hun online,off and on , off and on beech beech may chek. Ohh do nothing special for chand raat. Uspay kya special karay insaan.
Um.... okay yes women do nothing on Chand raat perfect :P

afsos we didn't take any photograph... but discussion was very deep and technical... about indo-pak relationship and the two nation theory... :D

Enjoyed every moment of it
Technical discussions lolzzzz. Acha achee baat hai. Begum bhi saath ayin apkay.

oh nai she didn't come... (didn't ask her)

But she was spiritually present as I am her other half
Lolzz spirtually present.
Ghalib chacha ki shaiyr kamaal ki hoti hai

Dil-eNadan-Tujy-Howa-kaya-hay-MirzaGhalib.jpg

regarding aurat hi aurat ki dushman... koi bhi drama ya movie laga ke dekh lain apne subcontinent ka... 1 aurat dosri aurat ke baare main saazish kar rahi hoe nazar aaye gi... mard bechare ko Allah miyan ki gaye hotay hain--- itna damagh hi nahi hota...

This is just a brief elaboration of a specie called "Aurat"

Aether bahi yeh ghazal apnay sahi nahi daali shayad kuch lines galat dali hain shayad
Yeh original hai
maxresdefault.jpg

---------
As of views on khawateen tau mujhay troll karnay ka shukriya. :rolleyes: . Khud ko tau aisay bacha leea jaisay pata nahi kya.

-------------

Acha ilove this ghazal btw , specially verses , hum hain mushtaq woh hain baizaarr and then last ones may bhi moonh may zaban rakhta hoon...bla bla and then kash kay poocho bla bla till end. Achee hai.

And omg that was sooo profound to say she is always spirtually with me mashaAllah. I wish everyone thinks like u abt their partners. Half the worries of this planet will be erased.

@IrbiS hahahah irbis is clawz false flagger kee post chek karo , Pakistanis obsession with fair skin | Page 4 such suicide trolling

Just leave 'em. Here's a song for you:

@Mr.Meap

Hope you have not spent all your Eid earnings?

By the way what do you think PDF should have given some Eiddi too?

@levina @WAJsal @IrbiS

Abhi tau milni hay eidi aaj.

PDF pey eidi yehi hogi kay trolling band ho jaye

@S.U.R.B. @Akheilos @Shamain @Gufi @WAJsal @Aether @jamahir @ACE OF THE AIR @syedali73 How's your eid?

hahahaha....Like I dont understand men I dont expect men to understand women ;)
One of those things which is meant to stay this way, i suppose.
Haan aaj kal mardoun kay kuch ziada nakhray nai honay lagay?? I feel they have become more for men than women :o:
Not more. But most certainly increased over time.

By the way what do you think PDF should have given some Eiddi too?
I got my Eidi like 14 day's ago from PDF. @Slav Defence , gave me. Enjoying my Eidi.
Hope you have not spent all your Eid earnings?
If i got any i would have. LOL.

Not the best. Don't have a lot of family here in Karachi. Akelay gozari eid.

:coffee::pop::cheers::jester::crazy_pilot::sleep:
pictures may my eid
Apko Eid Mubarak(my favorite member). Apko tag kiya tha in Eid mubarak thread, got no reply, happens. Chalo Eid Mubarak, may god bless you and your family and give you more.

Apko Eid Mubarak(my favorite member). Apko tag kiya tha in Eid mubarak thread, got no reply, happens. Chalo Eid Mubarak, may god bless you and your family and give you more.
I apologize, too many tags and I got lost opening all of them.. .waisay wish karnay kay liya PM ha... wo hi use kar laytay... But sorry again, waisay bhi first eid on forum learning slowly how serious wishing people is here :ashamed:

Just leave 'em. Here's a song for you:

Abhi tau milni hay eidi aaj.

PDF pey eidi yehi hogi kay trolling band ho jaye

@S.U.R.B. @Akheilos @Shamain @Gufi @WAJsal @Aether @jamahir @ACE OF THE AIR @syedali73 How's your eid?
Good mashaAllah. U tell?
Omg she is the same sia ,iwanna swing from chandelier
اربس تھینکس آ
lot
۔ او مای گاڈ دیٹس سو تھوٹ فل
of یو۔
haha i really liked the ricochett bit ۔
،reminded me of real bullet ricochett

اٹس آ لونگ وے فور سمون ایز کوورڈ ایز مای سیلف ٹو بی دیٹ سٹرونگ۔
but
اربسی تھینکس فور بینگ
روک my
یو رئیلی گوٹ می ایمو
lolzzzzzzzzzz

اچھا آج میں نے انڈیز کو ٹرول کیا ڈیٹل بعد میں بتاوں گی lolzz

Ooo dont care abt tags being ignored apart from some very close frnds like in ur case the person u werr talking to. Mujhay tab feel hota hai jab jon and imran,fakhre ignore my tags. Since u and irbis dont ignore :P so idont feel bad abt u guys. Lolzzz

Yah kon say zamanay ki bat ho rahe hai. Jab app Jawan thean? lol
hahahaha yeaaa.... :rofl:

Toh kon kon aya? How was it?
Well there was me @waz @Aether and @salarsikander

How was it? Was very short and brief coz I was fashionably late (couldnt decide what to wear and the shoes I bought I couldnt walk much in them :cray: ) and then had to go to the movies coz sis also wanted some activity :ashamed:

Sab app kay jitney bhuday they kya. LOL. It's always good to meet new people.
How was it? Was very short and brief coz I was fashionably late (couldnt decide what to wear and the shoes I bought I couldnt walk much in them :cray: ) and then had to go to the movies coz sis also wanted some activity :ashamed:
Nakhrey alert. Women and their Nakhrey.
Reminds me of someone, a good friend still is. Ever since i shifted to Karachi not much in contact. i was told not to bring anything and when i didn't bring anything she got mad. Uskey nakhrey dekh kar one would loose his mind. Nakhrey. Yar clear bat to karo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom