What's new

Pakistanis obsession with fair skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Pakistani girls are .

only Iranian people,and Northern Punjabi's have fair skins I guess.
southern Punjabi's, Sindhis and Baluchis have brown skin.
No only pathans and kashmiris are white generally and the rest are mix some are tanned,some are white and some are brown and darkies.

What's the point of this thread? If it's in Pakistan, it's much worse in India. Let's be fair guys.. such effing threads don't really have much to do with defence of any country.
You are right but most of your fellow indians on PDF daily spend hours searching on google to find something bad about pakistan :)

Dude he is a false flag troll hiding behind green flag.But we can smell his cow urine mouth wash in his posts.

They are not clan, they are castes. You call them "clan" because you are desperate to be Pashtuns. Majority of those are fake ancestry, we are 99% Dalit converts.
Son of Bitch, You are confirmed Garbage Production of Shudara Intercourse happened to be born somewhere in Dark alleys of Uk Street

"Wheatish"..Interesting. I've always thought Tea-coloured described it best:

article-2003784-0A6B01E2000005DC-770_468x396.jpg
most latino are also wheatish..tea main milk zyada karoo tu fair ..kum karoo to brown aur daloo he nhi to black tea :D

Interestingly white people dont differentiate with more fair and less fair and consider them same as far as look concern

And we both are Dalits
You can only speak for yourself so better just talk about urself

good to know that you recognise that you are dalit and well Islam dont care you dalit or non dalits as long as you fear Allah and do right things :)

Yaar half of my family is Kashmiri and rest of them are pathan bhai loog. Almost every of us have a fair complexion but that doesn't mean we are better than others. I am sure that there a lots of beautiful people lives in India. I don't think fair color makes you a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom