What's new

Pakistanis obsession with fair skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well .
I have seen a alots of stupid post from your account about India .Even an Indian like me ROFL when you teach us about our nation.So none is better .

On topic:White people try to Tan their body and Asians tries fairness cream for more white colour.
This is human basic nature ,always looks for thing that is not in their hands.
What did i say abt india in that post??? Do u know how to read. ? Or just quote me everyday for the sake of quoting

Really? Then do send them to India, they can make a killing in Bollywood or other showbiz. They wouldn't have to beg for a living anymore, and millions of young girls would find a new face to swoon over. Win-win.

(SRK is nowhere as bleachy white on screen as certain other actors and actresses are.)

The fondness for light skin in many parts of India, is a reality though. SRK is not a good example.

I used Shahrukh Khan as an example because of his popularity.

I used Shahrukh Khan as an example because of his popularity.

Fair enough. (Pun intended.)

But yes, the worship of fair skin is prevalent in many parts of India. Don't know about Pakistan.

Really? Then do send them to India, they can make a killing in Bollywood or other showbiz. They wouldn't have to beg for a living anymore, and millions of young girls would find a new face to swoon over. Win-win.

(SRK is nowhere as bleachy white on screen as certain other actors and actresses are.)

The fondness for light skin in many parts of India, is a reality though. SRK is not a good example.
So u are saying indian bollywood has such lack of looks that it will even take beggars from neighbour country?
Why not cast ur own beggars?

[http://www]

Brown against brown: Pakistan's fairness complex
Safa Gangat is a Communication Studies student at York University, and an avid writer for social affairs
Brown against brown: Pakistan's fairness complex - Blogs - DAWN.COM

Its a well known factor in the Indi-Pak scenario. Indians and Pakistanis have this whiter-skin complex and from what I've gathered (and a couple of my Indian employees JUST mentioned this in a discussion) that you can have the hottest looking brown girl with great body, or an average looking girl with fair / semi-white skin. By default, they'll pick the girl with the fair skin. There is nothing wrong with this, its just how people and their internal priorities work.

Majority of us Pakistanis are lower caste origins and hence we are darker, many Pakistanis need to accept this

Fake id troll again.. ive counted 2 haramis who claim there daddy was Pakistani in just 2-3 hours.. one is you ... the other is an azfar jamjoom guy.

goray "chuchay" .. goray "gotay" ... goray v.... cream? :rofl:
fair-n-lovely-obama-ad.jpg

You forgot Pathans baby, Even Britz are jealous of Pathans.

Brother, we Pakistanis are lower caste converts. Why else did we convert? It's time to accept this.

Brother, this is the only explanation why we Pakistanis have never created a single empire. Because we are lower caste, mixing with foreign invaders has made us a little bit lighter but even then we are nowhere close to high caste North Indians.

So your father was a Pakistani right???

P.S: Im Baluch.. we dont even have a "Caste" ... apparently the dumbass indian doesnt know thate.. even among Panjabis.. they have castes like the ones you have in indian punjab.. jatts,rajputs,.. apart from other castes like awans,arians etc etc... but the lower castes in punjab are mocho (cobblers),(tarkhans - carpenters),lohars (Blacksmiths),Marasis etc... even in punjab they dont have "dalits" .. the closest to "Dalits" we have are christians .. who are low caste dalit converts and look like dalits aswell... (not racist- i believe all mankind is equal)...

Brother, we Pakistanis are lower caste converts. Why else did we convert? It's time to accept this.

Brother, this is the only explanation why we Pakistanis have never created a single empire. Because we are lower caste, mixing with foreign invaders has made us a little bit lighter but even then we are nowhere close to high caste North Indians.

There are only a couple of Pakistanis in Bollywood, we pakis only watch a couple of Bollywood films not loads of them. 99.9% of Bollywood films contain no pakis. We are mainly lower caste converts.
@Jungibaaz bahi will u do something with this fake id racist troll constantly using word 'pakis' and lower caste converts etc. Such shameless are these ppl. Koi 'ijjat' nahi . Fake ids say atay hain.

No brother, no one is jealous of you jungli hill rats who rape little boys. Uncivilised beggars

did you suffer the trauma too? is that why you consider yourself related to the alleged criminals - stockholm syndrome?

They are not clan, they are castes. You call them "clan" because you are desperate to be Pashtuns. Majority of those are fake ancestry, we are 99% Dalit converts.

When the argument is lost, then expletives are used.
U are such a horrible troll. Uh

In all societies where there is a mixture of colour; Arab, south American etc, white is considered more beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom