What's new

Whatever

Haha...first world problems mate! :P

I feel for you. I have heard that parking is quite a problem in England, specifically the big cities and city centers.
yes its hell of a problem in London

I wasted 20 minutes trying to find a parking and after unsuccessful attempts, decided to go elsewhere. London is congested and it can be difficult to find a suitable place for parking.

PS: If you are far from Central London, you will find multiple pay-and-display zones where you can park but the place where I went to is located in East London (inhabited by asian community) so the parking issue is there but not as much as in central London

Last edited:
OMG I can't believe they actually said that on camera!!! And no, I didn't google nothing about Indian girls, it was posted on the fanpage of an Indian news site I follow. These girls have got some real guts!!!:tup::angel::man_in_love:
Imagine if they had asked pak men this question.:lol:

@jamahir @GURU DUTT @levina
i had watched it on Whatsapp prolly a month or two back.
There's lots to say on this topic but this is not the right place.

Eid Mubarak No-mee!!! :-)

nops :cry:

Couldn't buy anything... 2 baar try kiya kuch buy karni ki par passand nahi aaya... 1 shop ke bahar gaya to wahan parking nahi mil rahi thee so had to go elsewhere jahan mila nahi

Chalein phr koi achi si shalwar-kameez sey kaam chalain

jootay to aap masjid main bhi pasand kr skty hain :p:

what freezing wombs? :p:

Still would be nasty ...Well there is the test tube babies so you can freeze eggs but the success rate isnt very high soo you need to freeze a lot :D

You see the thing is it is the woman who carries the child....so you need a fake womb of some form....to carry the child then labour....wonder which male would willingly do that

The DADS wearing 33-pound 'empathy bellies' to experience pregnancy | Daily Mail Online

The Try Guys Try Pregnancy Bellies • Motherhood: Part 1 - NickTube - Hight speed video experience with HD Quality

What do you think our politicians' next job be? I think we should experiment on 'em. Mollana diesel could carry 4 at a time and those too the smartest ever born

What do you think our politicians' next job be? I think we should experiment on 'em. Mollana diesel could carry 4 at a time and those too the smartest ever born
:rofl: I agree with the 4 lolzzz though I doubt about the intelligence :rofl:

har post main bahiiii kehna zaroori nahi hota

hukm janab?
Lolzzzzzz. Nahi acha ,chalain theek hai.

Koi hukum nahiiii ,aisay hee was calling out ur nick ,mujhay aadat hai aisay posters ko bulanay ki. I hope u are doing well?

hee was calling out ur nick ,mujhay aadat hai aisay posters ko bulanay ki. I hope u are doing well?
who was calling out my nick?

samagh nahi aayi... par chalo koi baat nahi

Eid Mubarak

May you get married before next Eid :rofl:

Aether bahi hum dono singer ban jaatay hain,aap lead singer hona ,may idher udher background may drum or tin kay dabbay bajatee rahoon gee ...kabhi kabhi song kay beech may cheekh diya karooon gee 'aetherrrrrr' theek ai.

who was calling out my nick?

samagh nahi aayi... par chalo koi baat nahi

Eid Mubarak

May you get married before next Eid :rofl:
I wrote aether bahiii---that was calling out ur nick thing.acha chorain

Eid mubarak apko bhi

Ohh aether apki tau shaadi ho chuki hai aap jaisa acha larka kahan milay ga lolzzzzzzzzz

Chalein phr koi achi si shalwar-kameez sey kaam chalain

jootay to aap masjid main bhi pasand kr skty hain :p:

4......!

Last edited:
Khayr Mubarak

koi naiii.... Islam main 4 jayez hain :rofl:

I generally dont have any issue with islam allowing men four marriages. But its cruel for women. But the there are so many guys who have 1 wife,but they keep gfs outside and flirt with other women.

I generally dont have any issue with islam allowing men four marriages. But its cruel for women. But the there are so many guys who have 1 wife,but they keep gfs outside and flirt with other women.
I often tease people from time to time... just trying to save my sense of humour from you as you may feel offensive and you give me a lot of respect :lol:

Waise main jo bhi kahon lakin intentionally mera maqsad kisi ka dil dukhana nahi hota, balke serious hi nahi hota - joke is a joke... khayr... meri apni philosophy yehi hai ke shaadi sirf 1 baar hoti hai... unless ke khuda ko kuch aur manzoor ho aur aap ke partner ko kuch ho na jaye... 1 karo aur usay saari zindagi nibhao

I often tease people from time to time... just trying to save my sense of humour from you as you may feel offensive and you give me a lot of respect :lol:

Waise main jo bhi kahon lakin intentionally mera maqsad kisi ka dil dukhana nahi hota, balke serious hi nahi hota - joke is a joke... khayr... meri apni philosophy yehi hai ke shaadi sirf 1 baar hoti hai... unless ke khuda ko kuch aur manzoor ho aur aap ke partner ko kuch ho na jaye... 1 karo aur usay saari zindagi nibhao
Yes i really like giving u respect. Har koi iskay qabil nahi hota aether bahi. And i dont know y but i really like talking 2 u and few others respectfully.

As of marriage yes u have absolutely great philosophy. Magar not all the men think like this. Then if a guy wants to bring another wife,his first wife can leave him , or maybe choose to stay back. Its all circumstances based. Magar some ppl marry second time for kids too?? I am soo for kid adoption but then thats just my pov.
U know at the end of the day the thing is same , jis nay apko chorna hai woh har haal may choray ga jis nay nahi ,woh nahi. The rest idont know.

I was told abt a couple recently, the wife was from rich background and good family,her husband's new female colleague flirted etc with him and they both got interested and married. Now the new office wali bv was a gold digger,marry rich men for wealth,extort good sum and then divorce and leave. And so is what she did. Now the guy wants his first wife back magar pehli bv nay bhi kick kara di and she isnt taking him. So he is pretty devastated ,na idher ka na udher ka.

Last edited:
Yes i really like giving u respect. Har koi iskay qabil nahi hota aether bahi. And i dont know y but i really like talking 2 u and few others respectfully.

As of marriage yes u have absolutely great philosophy. Magar not all the men think like this. Then if a guy wants to bring another wife,his first wife can leave him , or maybe choose to stay back. Its all circumstances based. Magar some ppl marry second time for kids too?? I am soo for kid adoption but then thats just my pov.
U know at the end of the day the thing is same , jis nay apko chorna hai woh har haal may choray ga jis nay nahi ,woh nahi. The rest idont know.

I was told abt a couple recently, the wife was from rich background and good family,her husband's new female colleague flirted etc with him and they both got interested and married. Now the new office wali bv was a gold digger,marry rich men for wealth,extort good sum and then divorce and leave. And so is what she did. Now the guy wants his first wife back magar pehli bv nay bhi kick kara di and she isnt taking him. So he is pretty devastated ,na idher ka na udher ka.
life main strange things happens

Mere mamu ka 1 ghar hai... the landlord (Bangladeshi I think) sold it because he was happily living with his wife, then sister-in-law joined the house and the wife went on to visit her family in USA or somewhere... when she came back she learned that her sister was pregnant of her husband's baby... and they were living as living-partners.... shocked to her, she decided to divorce her husband and filed a case against him... The court obviously decided in favour of that lady and decided to give part of her ex-husband's fortune to her... and this house was ordered by the court to be reprocessed or sold to pay hefty sum to her... so the man decided to quickly sell it and get something rather than being reprocessed and getting nothing.

Life main funny things happens but I see zayadatar aurat hi aurat ki dushman hai...

Back
Top Bottom