What's new

Whatever

life main strange things happens

Mere mamu ka 1 ghar hai... the landlord (Bangladeshi I think) sold it because he was happily living with his wife, then sister-in-law joined the house and the wife went on to visit her family in USA or somewhere... when she came back she learned that her sister was pregnant of her husband's baby... and they were living as living-partners.... shocked to her, she decided to divorce her husband and filed a case against him... The court obviously decided in favour of that lady and decided to give part of her ex-husband's fortune to her... and this house was ordered by the court to be reprocessed or sold to pay hefty sum to her... so the man decided to quickly sell it and get something rather than being reprocessed and getting nothing.

Life main funny things happens but I see zayadatar aurat hi aurat ki dushman hai...
Euuuuuuuuyckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Kaisi behan theeee....euyukkkkkk. aisi behan aur shohar kisi kay na hon.

Bahi u will never find me crying and complaing kay haai admi kitnay buray hotay hain they destroy women etc etc....i mean i have observed things, whilst men are at fault, but women arent so way behind.
Khair hamari tau male dominant society hai wahan larkion ko agay parhnay say rokna these kind of things our males do we know that ,but in several other aspects both men and women have their hands involved in mess ups towards females.
Look at our mil/dil issues,kya dono stupid aurtain (sorry for harsh lingo but ihate those dramas) aik doosray kay saath peace say nahi reh sakteen?

Euuuuuuuuyckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Kaisi behan theeee....euyukkkkkk. aisi behan aur shohar kisi kay na hon.

Bahi u will never find me crying and complaing kay haai admi kitnay buray hotay hain they destroy women etc etc....i mean i have observed things, whilst men are at fault, but women arent so way behind.
Khair hamari tau male dominant society hai wahan larkion ko agay parhnay say rokna these kind of things our males do we know that ,but in several other aspects both men and women have their hands involved in mess ups towards females.
Look at our mil/dil issues,kya dono stupid aurtain (sorry for harsh lingo but ihate those dramas) aik doosray kay saath peace say nahi reh sakteen?
Mere hisaab se aurton ko taleem na dilwane main aurton ki hi Sab SE zayada haath hota hai hamari society main

And women are not behind ki bajaye women are ahead of men... I will get back to u later bye for now

Good night

Acha aether ap yeh chek karain,this is ghalib's ghazal's musical rendition ,lolzz mujhay tau baad may pata chala tha yeh ghalib ki ghazal hai waisay. Khair so the ghazal's name is dil e nadan something.

Its sung as drama ost here
Mere hisaab se aurton ko taleem na dilwane main aurton ki hi Sab SE zayada haath hota hai hamari society main

And women are not behind ki bajaye women are ahead of men... I will get back to u later bye for now

Good night
Acha aap ayin tau apni post elaborate karna specifically how women's hand in blocking education. I am very open to discussion and dont get worked up etc in such discussions.its always good to hear both sides. Then secondly, i loveeee learninggggggg from ppl.

Last edited:
And no, I didn't google nothing about Indian girls, it was posted on the fanpage of an Indian news site I follow.

of course, of course...

These girls have got some real guts!!!:tup::angel::man_in_love:

indeed, delhi girls seem to be bold... i hope this bunch is politically bold too.

i somehow don't like their accent... too fast and rude for me.

but full marks for their boldness. :tup:

Imagine if they had asked pak men this question.:lol:

:astagh:

i had watched it on Whatsapp prolly a month or two back.
There's lots to say on this topic but this is not the right place.

Eid Mubarak No-mee!!! :-)

Okeiii

Tumhen b Eid Mubarak Leviniii :)

of course, of course...

indeed, delhi girls seem to be bold... i hope this bunch is politically bold too.

i somehow don't like their accent... too fast and rude for me.

but full marks for their boldness. :tup:

:astagh:
Sarcasm? Y you nooo believe me?? :(
-
I bet they are.
Their accent is fine yara.
-
LMAO

Eid Mubarak :)

I won't be surprised if you did something like this to your nails :p:
minion-nail-art-4.jpg

Back