What's new

Whatever

Yeah my sissies and cuzs just finished. Donno what you thought :angel:
hahahahah.....

Well for me it is something new coz we usually do everything at home in Pakistan....here dont have direct relatives soo thought just get it done outside :p:

Looks like England is turning into Pakistan :pakistan:
Yea we went on chand raat (yesterday) man the cars were jammed....not moving forever :blink:

And then you go on to say more awful things I don't even wanna repeat :sick:
hahahahaha....Didnt know I am that bad :cray:

OMG I can't believe they actually said that on camera!!! And no, I didn't google nothing about Indian girls, it was posted on the fanpage of an Indian news site I follow. These girls have got some real guts!!!:tup::angel::man_in_love:
Imagine if they had asked pak men this question.:lol:

@jamahir @GURU DUTT @levina

hahahahaha....did I say that? :rofl:

Like once or twice that I know of. And that something would be sufficient to run the world without men, awful

OMG I can't believe they actually said that on camera!!! And no, I didn't google nothing about Indian girls, it was posted on the fanpage of an Indian news site I follow. These girls have got some real guts!!!:tup::angel::man_in_love:

Eid Mubarak yar

That was worth the time :lol:

Eid Mubarak to you

Koi sherwani silwai kia?
nops :cry:

Couldn't buy anything... 2 baar try kiya kuch buy karni ki par passand nahi aaya... 1 shop ke bahar gaya to wahan parking nahi mil rahi thee so had to go elsewhere jahan mila nahi

... 1 shop ke bahar gaya to wahan parking nahi mil rahi thee so had to go elsewhere jahan mila nahi

Haha...first world problems mate! :P

I feel for you. I have heard that parking is quite a problem in England, specifically the big cities and city centers.

If we come up with something similar?
what freezing wombs? :p:

Still would be nasty ...Well there is the test tube babies so you can freeze eggs but the success rate isnt very high soo you need to freeze a lot :D

You see the thing is it is the woman who carries the child....so you need a fake womb of some form....to carry the child then labour....wonder which male would willingly do that

The DADS wearing 33-pound 'empathy bellies' to experience pregnancy | Daily Mail Online

The Try Guys Try Pregnancy Bellies • Motherhood: Part 1 - NickTube - Hight speed video experience with HD Quality

Back
Top Bottom