What's new

Whatever

Oh its not about choosing its the bloody line and last min people.....I just came 1 week ago and I have only managed to do 1 thing in 1 day coz of the crowd and the I dont like crowds so I always wanna run home hence cant do too much :(
lol. Women and their nakray. lol
I am free but I really dont wanna hear about politics....Recently Pakistan ki halaat is bad ...1 min they show us all is well next min it comes out to be fraud and cover up :(
True, sad to see. One can only pray
So I decided to concentrate on myself...food relax pampering :angel:

I usually dont invest on myself so its something new :p:

Esp since I have nothing better to do :ashamed:
Shopping is not investing in 'myself'. LOL.
Have a lovely day and a lovely eid.

I am not shopping...Only thing I bought was a pair of shoes....My clothes sis sent from Pakistan....investing on myself = pedicure, facial, mehndi....
Me investing in myself means grooming myself. that's it. What is Pedicure, i know mehndi. Women and their nakhray.

Sometimes it's fine and everyone should
hahahah...I did after some 5-6 yrs sooo yea :ashamed:

I mean mehdni ka chance tou nai choor ti but facial after some 5-6 yrs I think maybe less...but after years...Pedicure was first time and I seriously felt she was torturing my feet :(

Kal to eid nai hogi?
Half of London mein aaj eid hai....other half kal ko ...No unity...wahin nasal idher bhi mojud hai who have problems uniting :(

Me investing in myself means grooming myself.
yesh that is what I meant :agree:

Facial, pedicure and mehndi is part of female grooming...

Pedicure is feet treatment, nail polish, massage :p:

Women and their nakhray.
I dont have many...no bro to take up my nakhray and no husband :cray:

hahahah...I did after some 5-6 yrs sooo yea :ashamed:

I mean mehdni ka chance tou nai choor ti but facial after some 5-6 yrs I think maybe less...but after years...Pedicure was first time and I seriously felt she was torturing my feet :(

So now you feeling like a girl again I hope not scientist

Half of London mein aaj eid hai....other half kal ko ...No unity...wahin nasal idher bhi mojud hai who have problems uniting :(

Is sey yeh pata chal gaya kay truly muslim numbers have increased drastically

Whatever you may say but it's good to have those Over-Grown kids around :-)

So now you feeling like a girl again I hope not scientist
No actually for the pedicure my sis booked the appointment for the facial her friend kept saying go go go go for one :unsure:

Mehndi was the only thing I did COMPLETELY on my own :angel:

Is sey yeh pata chal gaya kay truly muslim numbers have increased drastically
Yea....not sure if that is good or not...esp since 1 city mein hi 2 eids :unsure:

Whatever you may say but it's good to have those Over-Grown kids around :-)
who?

Aa'laa :rofl::rofl:

and eid mubarak to you

No actually for the pedicure my sis booked the appointment for the facial her friend kept saying go go go go for one :unsure:

Mehndi was the only thing I did COMPLETELY on my own :angel:

just got back and it's same story here and everywhere around

Yea....not sure if that is good or not...esp since 1 city mein hi 2 eids :unsure:

bs thames k darmiyan sirf 1 telescope lagayen 2no sides waley ikathy dekh lia kren

You sometime refer to men as over grown kids

just got back and it's same story here and everywhere around
is it? :azn:

bs thames k darmiyan sirf 1 telescope lagayen 2no sides waley ikathy dekh lia kren
pata nai kissi nay chand dekha bhi...some just followed Saudi some just their brain some Pakistan/india/ bangladesh or Arab land (wherever they came from basically)

Not sure which one actually looked for the moon....

You sometime refer to men as over grown kids
O yea I do :p:

Yeah my sissies and cuzs just finished. Donno what you thought :angel:

pata nai kissi nay chand dekha bhi...some just followed Saudi some just their brain some Pakistan/india/ bangladesh or Arab land (wherever they came from basically)

Not sure which one actually looked for the moon....

Looks like England is turning into Pakistan :pakistan:

O yea I do :p:

And then you go on to say more awful things I don't even wanna repeat :sick:

Back
Top Bottom