What's new

Whatever

May naqli pakistani nahi hoon,it hurts when ppl say this.
You have no idea how much it hurts me to see the state doing nothing about it. In fact Pervaiz Rasheed and other ministers have said it on record that GB is not a part of Pakistan. Stupidity.

@Shamain @Gufi are you guys talking about marriage compatibility? I quite like the ritual here where you spend enough time with other person to figure out whether you want to marry him/her. Typically minimum a year or two.
You should marry who you like, and all this analysis kind of secondary, if you are smart person but attracted to dumb person your marriage can last too, the fact that generally smart people tend to marry smart people should not stop you.

You have no idea how much it hurts me to see the state doing nothing about it. In fact Pervaiz Rasheed and other ministers have said it on record that GB is not a part of Pakistan. Stupidity.
The most stupidest thing any politician could say!!!nahi mujhay yahan kisi poster nay kaha tha u are a naqli pakistani. How ihad felt. Acha choro. How much i hate him how much i hate.

The most stupidest thing any politician could say!!!nahi mujhay yahan kisi poster nay kaha tha u are a naqli pakistani. How ihad felt. Acha choro. How much i hate him how much i hate.
That DP is hurting my eye's. LOL, can't you find a better one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom