What's new

Whatever

U know right what it is!!!okay. Plz dont do again.

Acha lets forget it. Choro. Argh

Takes out dagger at hinduguy. Acha choro kuch nahi.
i seriously dont know what you are pointing at... and am very bad at guessing what others are thinking... :what:

ok. cool.
But hinduguy when iget banned nobody misses me . May kisi ko bhhi yaad nahi rehti.

[Emotional movies/drama attack]
Dekho insan ko aisa hona chaheay na kay jab woh na ho tau bhi woh apni yaaad ki wajah say wahan say kabhi bhi na jaey. I have come across such ppl, a female i once knew. I mean ppl have such inner goodness that they are always remembered.

Acha kahir when i get banned everyone feels great,even pakistaniss :cray: , lolzzzzzzzzz

Movie heriones ki tarah deewar pay bazoo rakh kay roo'ing. Omg omg!!! I am such a dramay baaz.
Omg omg ok i must stop. I can train a whole drama academy.

Last edited:
But hinduguy when iget banned nobody misses me . May kisi ko bhhi yaad nahi rehti.

Dekho insan ko aisa hona chaheay na kay jab woh na ho tau bhi woh apni yaaad ki wajah say wahan say kabhi bhi na jaey. I have come across such ppl, a female i once knew. I mean ppl have such inner goodness that they are always remembered.

Acha kahir when i get banned everyone feels great,even pakistaniss :cray: , lolzzzzzzzzz

Movie heriones ki tarah deewar pay bazoo rakh kay roo'ing. Omg omg!!! I am such a dramay baaz.
Omg omg ok i must stop. I can train a whole drama academy.
:lol:
@Color_Less_Sky @WAJsal surely missed you.
As to others, may be because you fight too much, too aggressive and too soon to judge others. Also more importantly you have not been here long enough for people to miss you. :coffee:

:lol:
@Color_Less_Sky @WAJsal surely missed you.
As to others, may be because you fight too much, too aggressive and too soon to judge others. Also more importantly you have not been here long enough for people to miss you. :coffee:
Lolzzzzzzz ,nahi wajsal misses me and he matters only.

Ya as ihad said some ppl are that good that they are always remembered.iam not one of those. Lolzzzz @ fight toooo muchhhhh, nahiii ermmmm nahii tauuuuu. May tau kabhi nahi larti forum pay,i am too sweet and polite.lolzzzzzzzzz. :angel:

Last edited:
yes I saw that in the post... I was joking I hope you do know that.... relax

Isk matlab hai parallel lines ki kabhi shadi nahi ho sakti??
why would anyone want to marry their copy..... do explain what you would do all day other then mirror each other. and get on each others nerves

yes I saw that in the post... I was joking I hope you do know that.... relax
Nahi mujhay pata hai u were joking, but ishudnt have derailed the thread and my post wasnt meant for u but for the admins. I am sorry if u felt bad or offended or something like that by my words. My intention wasnt that. I apologize sir.

As of similar, pata nahi, dont we say this expression , u are what ur company is. So isnt it natural for one to enjoy themself more with someone who is like them. But yes iwould agree two dumb ppl shud never be paired together. Saara ghar pagal ho jaey ga. But if u are funny and u end up marrying some dry , boring personality, life will be terrible.
Acha wait,
Failed pairs= dumb +dumb (both are same), funny + unfunny(both are opposite yet failed)

Can do better together= funny,dumb,silly +funny,smart,brainiac
Successful pair= funny, street and book smart +funny ,street and book smart.....YEAHHHH!!!!!! Hence proved likes can do betterrr!!!!!!!

Q.E.D

OMG OMG!! Iam such a genius, may teenon qul parh loon meri genius ko meri nazar na lag jaey.

:cheesy:

As of similar, pata nahi, dont we say this expression , u are what ur company is. So isnt it natural for one to enjoy themself more with someone who is like them. But yes iwould agree two dumb ppl shud never be paired together. Saara ghar pagal ho jaey ga. But if u are funny and u end up marrying some dry , boring personality, life will be terrible.
well there are basic things that need to match for some it is religion, for some it is national pride, but there are fundamental building blocks of a personality. But after that being similar gets very boring. Imagine both people similar with no prospect of any growth what so ever. If you are funny and u marry a dry(mature) person u can teach him humour while he grounds your personality( making you more centred and mature)
Lool you seem like you are a teenager at times when you have your theories :P
Failed pairs= dumb +dumb (both are same)
you can not define people as dumb, they may be mentally slow but awesome with their hands, may not get maths but understand law well , everyone is balanced
Successful pair= funny, street and book smart +funny ,street and book smart.....YEAHHHH!!!!!! Hence proved likes can do betterrr!!!!!!!
actually the best pairs are opposites, because 2 funny people will never understand the gravity of situation s while one mature person could keep things together while the other jokes around.......
Seems you think funny is fun :P but funny at the wrong times can be annoying, offensive and make the other person want to kill you
best couple are those where the building blocks are same, but the rest varies. One likes reading other may like movies, one likes eating mexican other Chinese, etc so you discover new things rather then live your life on the same path..... Parallel lines are like a railway, going along but never meeting truly, and life is the same.... Only when you open yourself up to new experiences are you really living :P
now meray liya bhi prh lo nazar bachanay kay liya :P

To all musallmans

Attachments

• 1434695995696.jpg
    1434695995696.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
Today is the official National Kissing day in UK...

Happy day!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom