What's new

Quotes

images (2).jpg

"Life is like walking along a long road shouldering a heavy load; there is no need to hurry.
One who treats difficulties as the normal state of affairs will never be discontented.
Patience is the source of eternal peace; treat anger as an enemy.
Harm will befall one who knows only success and has never experienced failure.
Blame yourself rather than others.
It is better not to reach than to go too far." --Tokugawa Ieayasu, 1604

'The difference between stupidity and wisdom is the same as between extrapolation and interpolation.' Unknown

Couldn't resist sharing it here, even though I said I wont be showing up again, for the nourishment of PDFs extrapolated geniuses.

Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.

Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

- Chanakya

“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.”
Theodore Roosevelt

This is one of The most inspirational quotes by a dynamic personality for me.
Do read on The late President. It'd sure make up for an interesting read.
How he became The 26th President(wasn't elected directly), who he dealt with(The World's first Billionaire among 2 other richest Americans) et cetera,

To give you an example of how resilient of a person he was, I'll quote a politician, who after Mr. Roosevelt's death said;
'Death had to take him sleeping; for if He had been awake, there would have been a fight'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom