What's new

Quotes

download.jpg

''To the ignorant, abandoning what is no longer needed is death; to the wise it is birth.'' Haji Bektash Veli

"the retreat that started in Vienna on 13 September 1683 stopped here in Sakarya 238 years later" İsmail Habip Sevük
1Temmuz1927AtaturkveKazimOzalp1_small.jpg

@IrbiS @Akheilos i really like this quote,tho dont know how practical it is ,but i love giving importance to everyone unless there is a genuine reason to avoid. But its good to be down to earth.

islamic%2Bquotes%2Bin%2Burdu%2Blanguage%2B6.png

@IrbiS @Akheilos i really like this quote,tho dont know how practical it is ,but i love giving importance to everyone unless there is a genuine reason to avoid. But its good to be down to earth.

islamic%2Bquotes%2Bin%2Burdu%2Blanguage%2B6.png
I dotn think it is applicable...its more like jo acha ho ga woh appreciate keray ga and jo bura ho ga woh definitely use keray ga!

'All blessings upon the one who makes a secret of secrets.'' Haji Bektash Veli

让全世界忘记上海 记住孟买——
A prime minister of Indian(?)

Last edited:
I dotn think it is applicable...its more like jo acha ho ga woh appreciate keray ga and jo bura ho ga woh definitely use keray ga!
U are kind of write too,its sort of an opento interpretation quote,one can always see it from a different perspective and then not to forget the worldwe live in is a selfish place---including ourselves.
------------------------------

Hazrat-Ali-R.A-Quotes-aqwaal-e-zareein-in-Urdu-4.jpg

Happy moments: Praise God
Difficult moments: Seek God
Quiet moments: Worship God
Difficult moments: Trust God
Every moment: Thank God

"rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"

Captain Sir Douglas Baden.
Royal Air Force

Country Latest Posts

Back