What's new

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali!

StraightEdge

Reaction score
Country
India
Even if you are not a Hindu, you can still get something nice to eat/drink during this weekend :cheers:

4C116AE6-58D8-458A-AC4F-81402E98B4F7.GIF

Even if you are not a Hindu, you can still get something nice to eat/drink during this weekend :cheers:

View attachment 999700

Wat u mean u can get something nice to eat? U think we cant get to eat something nice on normal weekends? Or do we need ur permission?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wat u mean u can get something nice to eat? U think we cant get to eat something nice on normal weekends? Or do we need ur permission? U think we give a damn abt pagan festivals?

How would I know what you eat during normal weekends? I am just wishing everyone a nice weekend, whether you celebrate Diwali or not. If you want your weekend to be bad, your wish. I can't stop you from doing that.

Can we not please post offensive messages about Diwali.

What of millions of Pakistani Hindus celebrating? What of those of you who have good indian friends? It’s not the way to act.

keep the peace even if you don’t like the thread.

Can we not please post offensive messages about Diwali.

What of millions of Pakistani Hindus celebrating? What of those of you who have good indian friends? It’s not the way to act.

keep the peace even if you don’t like the thread.
Correct, Sir. Thats why I said "Happy Holidays." But as a Muslim I do not believe in Hindu festivals.

As a Muslim I only believe in Eid-ul-Adha and Eid-ul-Fitr.

Correct, Sir. Thats why I said "Happy Holidays." But as a Muslim I do not believe in Hindu festivals.

As a Muslim I only believe in Eid-ul-Adha and Eid-ul-Fitr.
I can say Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends and family without believing in. Islam. Or Merry Christmas, Happy Diwali, etc.

Happy Diwali.

Back
Top Bottom