What's new

Whatever

@Established_1965

Hi, I am back from your country. The journey was nice though it rained on the second day, so the city tour was only sitting inside the vehicle. The visit to Sentosa and Universal studio was nice and children enjoyed the studio. As it was our first journey outside and we did not know the diff between cabin luggage and booking luggage, we had to pay a fine of 150SGD to Airasia and it was corrected by our agent for the return journey by pre-booking.

And you asked me as to where I would be staying? I stayed at V Hotel (Bencoleen). Nice hotel. After that Malayasia tour was also good. We stayed there at IBIS Styles( Don't know if you know that hotel or not!!).

Hope you enjoyed SG. SG climate is unpredictable even for us so I don't blame you.

WOW, 150 SGD is a huge penalty, do avoid travelling by budget carriers for ur future international trip. V hotel and IBIS are good places to stay.

Hope you didn't waste ur time by visiting little India :D

@jamahir

Sir....i read somewhere that u r workin on a clock less processor

how will u decide the speed of the processor and the duty cycle......dependin on which the processor allotz time to different tasks and interrupts, if there is no clock ???

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed SG. SG climate is unpredictable even for us so I don't blame you.

WOW, 150 SGD is a huge penalty, do avoid travelling by budget carriers for ur future international trip. V hotel and IBIS are good places to stay.

Hope you didn't waste ur time by visiting little India :D

Yes we did, but after our tour time..i.e after 9PM and on that day our dinner voucher that was given to us by our agent was in Tandori Restaurant (below Mustafa Market). We did some chocolate shopping in that market.:D

Allama Iqbal commemoration held in Tehran

13940324204802189_PhotoL.jpg

13940324204808164_PhotoL.jpg

13940324204755466_PhotoL.jpg

13940324204752377_PhotoL.jpg

13940324204814217_PhotoL.jpg

13940324204811752_PhotoL.jpg

Hi guys, any photoshop users in here? Can't seem to replace J10's tail with JFT's. Doesn't seem to 'blend in' :lol:

I'll really appreciate it if someone can get the job done. Thanks.

I've added the required pics.

.jpeg
Chengdu-J-10B-Prototype-1031-1S.jpg
IMG_20150612_112433.jpg

@Color_Less_Sky I am no longer posting in that thread but because you tagged me, I am replying you here:

For example, how would a Muslim fast on the poles or in orbit? Clearly, the old interpretations of sehri and iftari timings can not hold true.

What so fascinating or 'good point' you found about above-mentioned statement? This statement is the height of ignorance and illiteracy about Islam. There is something called 'Ijtihaad', which is made on issues that are not directly addressed in Quran and Hadith but for which 'usool' could be found in Quran and Hadith. Thousands of Muslims fast and say their prayers in Scandinavian countries following the times established as a result of Ijtihad that emerged from the consultation with Quran and Hadith and among Muslim scholars. There were many animals, birds, water creatures, fruits etc., that were not found in Arabia but because of Ijtihaad, we know which animals/birds/water creatures are permissible to eat and which are not. Islam is relevant for all times and principals are already laid out in Quran and Hadith. All one needs to do is to read Quran and Hadith and find out solution of a problem. However, when someone reads Quran and Hadith solely to find deficiencies in them, then it is hopeless and that is exactly the state of the person you are debating with and unfortunately getting impressed. You have disappointed me here.

@Color_Less_Sky I am no longer posting in that thread but because you tagged me, I am replying you here:

What so fascinating or 'good point' you found about above-mentioned statement? This statement is the height of ignorance and illiteracy about Islam. There is something called 'Ijtihaad', which is made on issues that are not directly addressed in Quran and Hadith but for which 'usool' could be found in Quran and Hadith. Thousands of Muslims fast and say their prayers in Scandinavian countries following the times established as a result of Ijtihad that emerged from the consultation with Quran and Hadith and among Muslim scholars. There were many animals, birds, water creatures, fruits etc., that were not found in Arabia but because of Ijtihaad, we know which animals/birds/water creatures are permissible to eat and which are not. Islam is relevant for all times and principals are already laid out in Quran and Hadith. All one needs to do is to read Quran and Hadith and find out solution of a problem. However, when someone reads Quran and Hadith solely to find deficiencies in them, then it is hopeless and that is exactly the state of the person you are debating with and unfortunately getting impressed. You have disappointed me here.

Syed sb. thank you for explaining it to me, as I already said for me it is more than enough if I know what I have to do and what is prohibited for me as a Muslim, if I ever face a very complex situation (Which I am thankful to ALLAH I have not, may ALLAH keep me refrained from finding excuses to override clear Ehkamat) I will consult a religious scholar and some authentic very knowledgeable person to clear my doubts. I have no doubts about Islam and I believe it is the only religion that can cater to needs and questions of modern times and it's followers.

The good point I am referring to was a valid question that should be asked and not ignored as it would add to the ignorance.

Now coming to the bold and underlined statement :D, I am not impressed by anyone, unfortunately I see a significant number of Pakistanis (Muslims) being agnostic about their religion, their comments suggest they have tendency towards being atheists (I am not labeling anyone), the motivation seems to be that they find difficulty in separating Islam from people who have misinterpreted Islam, people who follow Islam may or may not be representing true spirit of Islam. This rule of thumb is being ignored, Islam is being blamed for its followers, whereas this is not the case. And had that been one person only I would have ignored but the number is significant and we cannot ignore it, we need to engage and help them clear misconceptions. And I truly believe none of my action or statements irrespective of how much I would wish can bring a disgrace to Islam, I or nobody can ever insult Islam, no matter how hard I try. Let people say and open up and one day they will have to accept the truth INSHALLAH. :)

Last edited:
So gayle ish

Attachments

• 1434375871218.jpg
    1434375871218.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 28
You trolled apparently.

I made one troll post in a troll thread on Khalistan and rest all my post were within Forum's rule. Thread ban, infraction would have been appropriate for that post, not entire section ban.

Edit: I'm not even able to access Indian Defence forum section because of 'Off Topic Derailment'. I didn't even post in that section. :cry: I'll appereciate, if I can known the Derailment Post etc... :cry:

Please review it and un-ban me. I will be careful in future. [HASHTAG]#notrolling[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom