What's new

Whatever

Hey Nihonsan mate! I'm glad you dropped by.
Could you check this out when time permits and give me an opinion.
To give you context, it's a fiction club that I partake in with a photo prompt
on which to build a 100 words flash fiction story ( pretty darn short ).

When I began, a character emerged and I've ( been ) stuck with him.
He's an 8 year old boy and all stories are about his views on the world.
You'll see when you read it why I want your take on it. You can use this
Contact Form page to reach me with mods if needed.

No big hurry in any case and have a great evening, Tay.
@Nihonjin1051

@RAMPAGE
See I would add him on fb just for entertainment but my facebook has a lot of information. Omg we should all make accounts and chat with him....i miss that kid, he was so entertaining - i really like crazy people!

Liesssss hahaha :lol: Ok I will give you an honest one and I want an honest one too:

My first impression of you was that you were the quiet, observant and witty kind. Analytical mind and funny. That was my first impression of you. Oh and also very chill! You were quiet yet not the type to go unnoticed, and I remember hypey was quite fond of you at the time as well so I got to know you through him.

ehem ehem your turn :D

@RAMPAGE
See I would add him on fb just for entertainment but my facebook has a lot of information. Omg we should all make accounts and chat with him....i miss that kid, he was so entertaining - i really like crazy people!

Liesssss hahaha :lol: Ok I will give you an honest one and I want an honest one too:

My first impression of you was that you were the quiet, observant and witty kind. Analytical mind and funny. That was my first impression of you. Oh and also very chill! You were quiet yet not the type to go unnoticed, and I remember hypey was quite fond of you at the time as well so I got to know you through him.

ehem ehem your turn :D
Crazy people lol!

Jesus, your analysis are accurate. How can you tell that i am quiet? There is a universe inside my head. I can spend hours in it. That can be pretty annoying for people around me.

Ok you want a detailed answer.

I thought that you were a kind, sweet and a good natured person. You are funny, yes. You too are very observant. Mature for your age which means that you have had your share of troubles.

That is all i can think of.

Crazy people lol!

Jesus, your analysis are accurate. How can you tell that i am quiet? There is a universe inside my head. I can spend hours in it. That can be pretty annoying for people around me.

Ok you want a detailed answer.

I thought that you were a kind, sweet and a good natured person. You are funny, yes. You too are very observant. Mature for your age which means that you have had your share of troubles.

That is all i can think of.

I am serious, I have realized, I can only enjoy the company of crazy people haha :P that alone should tell you a lot about me LOLOL

yea, you have an analytical and loud mind but you like watch and observe more than actually do, but you don't mind being part of the action either. I like people with depth, they are the best kind of people to come across in life, in my opinion and i sensed it from day one, you're one of them. Glad I was correct in some respects :yahoo:

aw, that's sweet! You are too kind......and yes to the part that I bolded- smart boy! :P

@RAMPAGE rampi this is what I meant by depth :D :D LOL

tumblr_mczqrs3UA21runksxo1_500.gif

A rather stupid argument considering all humans eat vegetables and fruits, they're part of a balanced diet.

It's also funny since they no more eat our food than we eat theirs, I've personally never seen a deer in my garden... what say this argument to that, am I still eating "their" food?

Agricultural crops, you know the ones being eaten, are grown separately, away from animals that would seek to eat them, and thus no animals are being deprived.

By the same logic, you eating a cow grown to be eaten deprives a wolf of its food... which isn't anymore true than me eating from my garden depriving a deer of its.

A rather stupid argument.

surely, growing farm crops and vegetables is done by removing forest land or grazing land of the vegetarian creatures...

but i am sure you will agree to artificial egg and meat, grown as part of "urban farming", which is really the future.

calm down, sir.

Last edited:
@Saif al-Arab

How is it going bro...? It seems no Arabic Coffe Shop anymore.

I am very good brother. Busy with studies, football, gatherings etc. It's been a wonderful time for us FC Barcelona fans.

It was locked because we have no Arab moderator on our section so messages written in Arabic could not be understood. Don't really recall the excuse given when I wrote to the moderators but a new thread has been created some time ago.

Arab affairs News and Discussion Thread

Note that most of the active Arab users have left PDF for various reasons. I along with a few others are the only ones that are still here for the time being.:lol:

I hope that everything is well with you and that you are not dying due to the humid and warm weather of Indonesia but I guess that you guys are used to such weather almost all year round.:)

Beautiful sites but why they don't use them for tourism these places can bring wealth.

Lot's of idiotic reasons (mostly excuses).

See this thread brother.

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

Last edited:
I am very good brother. Busy with studies, football, gatherings etc. It's been a wonderful time for us FC Barcelona fans.

It was locked because we have no Arab moderator on our section so messages written in Arabic could not be understood. Don't really recall the excuse given when I wrote to the moderators but a new thread has been created some time ago.

Arab affairs News and Discussion Thread

Note that most of the active Arab users have left PDF for various reasons. I along with a few others are the only ones that are still here for the time being.:lol:

I hope that everything is well with you and that you are not dying due to the humid and warm weather of Indonesia but I guess that you guys are used to such weather almost all year round.:)

Barcelona ! :o:

Pffft....the only real club is Liverpool FC ! :smokin:

Yes...yes we're going through a rough patch nowadays ! :(

Barcelona ! :o:

Pffft....the only real club is Liverpool FC ! :smokin:

Yes...yes we're going through a rough patch nowadays ! :(

Been a fan since August 2001 where I saw my first game at the Camp Nou! I still have the ticket. I almost never miss a single match.

We (FC Barcelona more precisely, lol) had a horror season last year under Tata (for the club's standards) but this season it was simply epic. The second treble (el triplete in Spanish) in 7 seasons. No European team has ever won the treble twice.

Treble (association football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Messi, Neymar and Suárez socring 122 goals in total. Most lethal trio in European football too.

Oh, and we got an Spanish Arab playing for us (Munir El Haddadi) too.:lol:

Yes, I feel sad for the Liverpool faithful. You were so close to winning your first league in 24 years last season but failed in the most brutal fashion. Then followed a semi-horror season.

Hope you guys can bounce back but I doubt that Rodgers is the man for it. It's hard for you guys to compete with the money that clubs like Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal have.

In my eyes you had your best chance of winning the league in years to come last season. Suárez was a beast for you but now he moved to us and scored in the CL final against Juve and helped us win the treble.:coffee:

Now the Copa América has started though and there have been UEFA Euro qualifications games this weekend and also AFC World Cup 2018 qualifications. KSA defeated Palestine 3-2 in Dammam in their first game.

Been a fan since August 2001 where I saw my first game at the Camp Nou! I still have the ticket. I almost never miss a single match.

We (FC Barcelona more precisely, lol) had a horror season last year under Tata (for the club's standards) but this season it was simply epic. The second treble (el triplete in Spanish) in 7 seasons. No European team has ever won the treble twice.

Treble (association football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Messi, Neymar and Suárez socring 122 goals in total. Most lethal trio in European football too.

Oh, and we got an Spanish Arab playing for us (Munir El Haddadi too).:lol:

Yes, I feel sad for the Liverpool faithful. You were so close to winning your first league in 24 years last season but failed in the most brutal fashion. Then followed a semi-horror season.

Hope you guys can bounce back but I doubt that Rodgers is the man for it. It's hard for you guys to compete with the money that clubs like Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal have.

In my eyes you had your best chance of winning the league in years to come last season. Suárez was a beast for you but now he moved to us and scored in the CL final against Juve and helped us win the treble.:coffee:

Now the Copa América has started though and there have been UEFA Euro qualifications games this weekend and also AFC World Cup 2018 qualifications. KSA defeated Palestine 3-2 in Dammam in their first game.

I haven't watched La Liga in some years now 'cause watching Barca play would mean waking up at 3 in the morning to do so ! :o:

That said I have always admired Barca for their tendency of bringing home-grown or youth academy players up through the ranks instead of going in the market and splashing an obscene amount of money like Real does; though in recent years Barca seems to have a growing tendency of doing just that.

So far as Liverpool FC is concerned; I am just lost for words that the Owners didn't sack Rodgers and instead sacked his assistants when the buck stops with the manager. If Liverpool was failing because of some injury issues one could've forgiven last season's abysmal performances but it was probably more due to some very bizarre and at times outright ludicrous decisions by the manager.

I miss Rafa Benitez so much - He was the best manager we had in a long...long time; now I'm sure at Real he'd give you guys a tough time ! :)

@Established_1965

Hi, I am back from your country. The journey was nice though it rained on the second day, so the city tour was only sitting inside the vehicle. The visit to Sentosa and Universal studio was nice and children enjoyed the studio. As it was our first journey outside and we did not know the diff between cabin luggage and booking luggage, we had to pay a fine of 150SGD to Airasia and it was corrected by our agent for the return journey by pre-booking.

And you asked me as to where I would be staying? I stayed at V Hotel (Bencoleen). Nice hotel. After that Malayasia tour was also good. We stayed there at IBIS Styles( Don't know if you know that hotel or not!!).

Back
Top Bottom