What's new

Whatever

11329930_1446434665672079_3184447629191863873_n.jpg

@SvenSvensonov - Did I offend you or something ? :(

:taz:

:lol:

I'm not grumpy (at you anyways, one of my dogs has been chewing a cord that attaches to my pool cleaning robot, so that didn't brighten my day:angry:), I'm just finding things to post elsewhere, which cuts into my response time. I was done with that particular thread though, I don't really want to go in a circle with people regarding the status of reserve currencies.

Have you seen @Transhumanist recently? I haven't:(.

I'll text her and see what's up.

Oh and what time is it where you are? I think your 9 hours ahead of me:what:. It's about 5:30 pm here.

:taz:

:lol:

I'm not grumpy (at you anyways, one of my dogs has been chewing a cord that attaches to my pool cleaning robot, so that didn't brighten my day:angry:), I'm just finding things to post elsewhere, which cuts into my response time. I was done with that particular thread though, I don't really want to go in a circle with people regarding the status of reserve currencies.

Have you seen @Transhumanist recently? I haven't:(.

I'll text her and see what's up.

Oh and what time is it where you are? I think your 9 hours ahead of me:what:. It's about 5:30 pm here.

Yeah where is @Transhumanist - Haven't seen the lady in some time now ! :undecided:

Its 2:30 a.m here ! :D

If I hadn't the next week off I would be long :lazy2: !

Yeah where is @Transhumanist - Haven't seen the lady in some time now ! :undecided:

Its 2:30 a.m here ! :D

If I hadn't the next week off I would be long :lazy2: !

:lol:Man I'm getting old. I don't usually make it past 12:00 AM:partay:. You kids and your youth:hitwall:.

On @Transhumanist - I'll text her and see what's going on, and if she wants to get lunch with me tomorrow:whistle:... but i'm not sure if she's still in the States or not:(. I'll see what's going on.

@Pakistanisage How are youuuu???Oh my god, it's been soo long!! How is everything going there :)

Hey Z , long time no see. All is well and I am now based in ISB as you know and loving it.

Are you still in NYC ?

Do let me know if you ever are in the neighborhood of Islamabad...:wub:

Hey Z , long time no see. All is well and I am now based in ISB as you know and loving it.

Are you still in NYC ?

Do let me know if you ever are in the neighborhood of Islamabad...:wub:

I am glad you are loving it. I hope you get to do what you went there for, super happy for you :D

Yes, but I should be traveling to Pakistan some time next week. I normally stay in Islamabad but this time I will be in Lahore, so if I do visit, I will let you know; it'd be great to see you again and see how things are going there for you.

Hope it's all going smoothly :P

@Informant sorry for all the "alerts" in advance! Just saying hi :p: take care!

Yes, but I should be traveling to Pakistan some time next week. I normally stay in Islamabad but this time I will be in Lahore, so if I do visit, I will let you know; it'd be great to see you again and see how things are going there for you.

Lahore ! :o:

*Must hide somewhere* :lol:

But don't you dare come anywhere near my beloved city....my beautiful Lahore ! :mad:

You'd jinx it ! :pissed:

To all my indian veggie friends.

A rather stupid argument considering all humans eat vegetables and fruits, they're part of a balanced diet.

It's also funny since they no more eat our food than we eat theirs, I've personally never seen a deer in my garden... what say this argument to that, am I still eating "their" food?

Agricultural crops, you know the ones being eaten, are grown separately, away from animals that would seek to eat them, and thus no animals are being deprived.

By the same logic, you eating a cow grown to be eaten deprives a wolf of its food... which isn't anymore true than me eating from my garden depriving a deer of its.

A rather stupid argument.

A rather stupid argument considering all humans eat vegetables and fruits, they're part of a balanced diet.

It's also funny since they no more eat our food than we eat theirs, I've personally never seen a deer in my garden... what say this argument to that, am I still eating "their" food?

By the same logic, you eating a cow grown to be eaten deprives a wolf of its food... which isn't anymore true than me eating from my garden depriving a deer of its.

A rather stupid argument.
:lol: veggie.

Back
Top Bottom