What's new

Whatever

well there are basic things that need to match for some it is religion, for some it is national pride, but there are fundamental building blocks of a personality. But after that being similar gets very boring. Imagine both people similar with no prospect of any growth what so ever. If you are funny and u marry a dry(mature) person u can teach him humour while he grounds your personality( making you more centred and mature)
Lool you seem like you are a teenager at times when you have your theories :P

you can not define people as dumb, they may be mentally slow but awesome with their hands, may not get maths but understand law well , everyone is balanced

actually the best pairs are opposites, because 2 funny people will never understand the gravity of situation s while one mature person could keep things together while the other jokes around.......
Seems you think funny is fun :P but funny at the wrong times can be annoying, offensive and make the other person want to kill you
best couple are those where the building blocks are same, but the rest varies. One likes reading other may like movies, one likes eating mexican other Chinese, etc so you discover new things rather then live your life on the same path..... Parallel lines are like a railway, going along but never meeting truly, and life is the same.... Only when you open yourself up to new experiences are you really living :P
now meray liya bhi prh lo nazar bachanay kay liya :P
Sorry for late response ,ihad to read it three four times to understand it .
Anyways, on topic its just that,that i think ,percieve and interpret things in a very simplistic manner and thats it and thats how ihad shared them above.

Anyways, thnx a lot for ur time and detailed response.

Dont know why i felt u think that being humorous and mature are mutually exclusive.

And u know being dry isnt synonymous with maturity.

And this part, 'a dry(mature) person u can teach him humour while he grounds your personality( making you more centred and mature)'

Agar aik doosry ko badalna hee ho tau faida kya. Everyone is good as how they are as long as they arent a pesky personality.
Acha waisay ap theek hee keh rahain hon gay meray paas itna ziada sochnay ka dimagh nai hai.

Oh acha aap apnay leay khud hee parh lain teeno qul. Ziada sawab hoga :P

Sorry for late response ,ihad to read it three four times to understand it .
um sorry
Anyways, on topic its just that,that i think ,percieve and interpret things in a very simplistic manner and thats it and thats how ihad shared them above.
to be young :P lucky you
Dont know why i felt u think that being humorous and mature are mutually exclusive.
true it is not but the humour is very mature then :P more satire then knock knock jokes :P

Agar aik doosry ko badalna hee ho tau faida kya. Everyone is good as how they are as long as they arent a pesky personality.
well learning from others is change, good change is one which one learns themselves, bad change is what is forced upon you. time and company madam ji
Acha waisay ap theek hee keh rahain hon gay meray paas itna ziada sochnay ka dimagh nai hai.
loool you are a middle child or no, the youngest :P
Oh acha aap apnay leay khud hee parh lain teeno qul. Ziada sawab hoga :P
uff sasti harkat :P chalo mujhey kis nay nazar lagani ha :D

@hinduguy i had forgotten ihad really had to ask u what do u thinkof gufi's this post what are ur views if any

Whatever | Page 3884

well learning from others is change, good change is one which one learns themselves, bad change is what is forced upon you. time and company madam ji

loool you are a middle child or no, the youngest :P

uff sasti harkat :P chalo mujhey kis nay nazar lagani ha :D
Plz dont say sorry for anything.its just me being slow.

And
نو نو آئی ایم ناٹ اینی ٹین اییجر
But just as ihad said ihave grown a habit of taking and interpreting things in a rather simple way cuz elsewise ihave always complicated matters for myself ,lolz, so now i take things easy.

Yea learning from others is good when u want 2 learn ,not otherwise. and when some ppl start forcing their views upon u ,even i cud be one such annoying person. lolz, then its too ugly.

Acha sorry may apkay leeay bhi teeno qul parh doon gee.

And of knock knock jokes,dont know what that is, maybe u meant childish humor, ya well maybe uare right. Well ya satire is good but there is always a specific timing and occassion for it and then the spontaneity u need to possess for that.

Sorry took so much of ur time . Tc

@WAJsal i had added this image here magar data lost honay ki wajah say chali gayi thee ,re adding here

d24444441a4a70616bdae925e1daaa07.jpg

May naqli pakistani nahi hoon,it hurts when ppl say this.

May naqli pakistani nahi hoon,it hurts when ppl say this.
are you from Kashmir ??
Sorry took so much of ur time . Tc
why do u apologize so much :P khair ha na
Yea learning from others is good when u want 2 learn ,not otherwise. and when some ppl start forcing their views upon u ,even i cud be one such annoying person. lolz, then its too ugly.
too much relationship thoughts :P lets talk about something else.... grass..... or trees. or beaches.. or camels.. :P

i had forgotten ihad really had to ask u what do u thinkof gufi's this post what are ur views if any

Whatever | Page 3884
waisay meri post ki itni opinions ku layni

are you from Kashmir ??
جی اے جے کے سے۔ لیکن شہر نہیں بتا سکتی

why do u apologize so much :P khair ha na

Ji khair hai bilkul. Aisay hee keh diya tha.

too much relationship thoughts

Oh u are getting me nervous now. It wasnt really like that.

:P lets talk about something else.... grass..... or trees. or beaches.. or camels.. :P

Headlices.

waisay meri post ki itni opinions ku layni
No specific reason actually,ihad thought hinduguy will have a diff perspective 2share on this hence i asked.

Then he also posts in this thread so thats why.

Last edited:
Hesdlices.
lool why not books you read :P
جی اے جے کے سے۔ لیکن شہر نہیں بتا سکتی
good in Lahore from Kashmir we need more of us on these forums :P
Oh u are getting me nervous now. It wasnt really like that.
I know but guys are allergic to understanding women :P so had to tease u for making me think so much :P
Ji khair hai bilkul. Aisay hee keh diya tha.
oh no noticed in 3 threads now :P too polite you are;... n try not to type in urdu I do not get along with it :P

No specific reason actually,ihad thought hinduguy will have a diff perspective 2share on this hence i asked.
yea it would be fun to hear what he has to say :p but it will agree with me I guess

good in Lahore from Kashmir we need more of us on these forums :P
i had writtenin urdu , 'yes from ajk but cant tell the city'.
Are u from there too??
Well thats cool. Taht means we have some really intelligent ppl!
And the first urdu sentence in my previous post ihad written, no i am not a teenager.
I know but guys are allergic to understanding women :P so had to tease u for making me think so much :P
Oh acha. Chalain theek hai.

oh no noticed in 3 threads now :P too polite you are;... n try not to type in urdu I do not get along with it :P
No i am not polite but okay iwill reduce my apologies number.

Apko urdu parhni nahi aateee?????? The most imp part of the post!!! Whyyy??? Such a shock for me. I love love love urdu ,speaking and writing both so comes as a shock when ppl tell me we dont know very well.

yea it would be fun to hear what he has to say :p but it will agree with me I guess
@hinduguy ur views are highly awaited here lolzzzz . And u shudnt agree with gufi bahi as he is so expecting tht. lolzzz

Last edited:
i had writtenin urdu , 'yes from ajk but cant tell the city'.
yes i can read urdu I read that much but it is hard :P and I am slow at it waisay Mirpur is the best city :P guess where i stay (A)
Well thats cool. Taht means we have some really intelligent ppl!
yes we have @Armstrong to represent us from Kashmir. the rest we really need to get smarter :P
Apko urdu parhni nahi aateee?????? The most imp part of the post!!! Whyyy??? Such a shock for me. I love love love urdu ,speaking and writing both so comes as a shock when ppl tell me we dont know very well.
speaking is fun :P writing is bla.......... what novels do u read? ?? english btw not urdu :P loool and lesson of pdf tag once and if the person does not reply wait :P unless it is @Armstrong he needs to be tagged more then once @Armstrong is a busy person and it takes more then one tag to get @Armstrong's attention

yes i can read urdu I read that much but it is hard :P and I am slow at it waisay Mirpur is the best city :P guess where i stay (A)
Usaid u stay in lahore?? Nahi??
Mujhay nahi pata what is (A)? N where u stay

yes we have @Armstrong to represent us from Kashmir. the rest we really need to get smarter :P
Lolz pata nahi but iwas talking abt u. U are a genius ,ihave read some of ur posts. Lolz i remember i had liked one of ur post so much that i acted so childish that ihad added the smiley 'you da man', lolololol and some ppl gave me thanks on that lolololzzzzz.

ye

speaking is fun :P writing is bla.......... what novels do u read? ?? english btw not urdu :P loool and lesson of pdf tag once and if the person does not reply wait :P unless it is @Armstrong he needs to be tagged more then once @Armstrong is a busy person and it takes more then one tag to get @Armstrong's attention
Nah speaking writing both are fun.

Oh and if in a single post u tag someone multiple times they get only 1 notification, i think this is what ihave noticed. Armstrong can confirm. Oh and no that was hinduguy ,we talk here at times so its fine if i tag him that many times, koi aur hota tau shayad na karti.

Usaid u stay in lahore?? Nahi??
Lahore or Mirpur depends on the mood
Oh and if in a single post u tag someone multiple times they get only 1 notification, i think this is what ihave noticed. Armstrong can confirm. Oh and no that was hinduguy ,we talk here at times so its fine if i tag him that many times, koi aur hota tau shayad na karti.
haaay itni mahnat ki aur ab bata rahi ho kay aik dafa hi notification jay gi..... waisay armstrong seems scary :P I hope he does not kill me :pop:
Lolz pata nahi but iwas talking abt u. U are a genius ,ihave read some of ur posts. Lolz i remember i had liked one of ur post so much that i acted so childish that ihad added the smiley 'you da man', lolololol and some ppl gave me thanks on that lolololzzzzz.
um okay but i do not check who likes the post, only who quotes it and if it not stupid troll material i reply..... n i am no genius read Nihonjin1051 posts I do not want to tag him he is really smart, read armstrong, his knowledge is quite alot also, and chinese dragon also is a great poster.... there was this great swedish poster but he has vanished :( but much smarter then me all of them I am a doctor with no idea abt anything including medicine :P and yes ur friend wajsal also seems to be smart. .. religious matters I like tankman..
acting childish is fun :pop:i try hard to do that but it hardly works:cray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom