What's new

Whatever

Lolz khud aisi lagayi hai. I hate cute dp pics.
Merey DP bohot ache hai. It's from a movie, source code. Do a google search. Have you seen it? watch it when you have the time to. Watch trailer now and your first impression?

Merey DP bohot ache hai. It's from a movie, source code. Do a google search. Have you seen it? watch it when you have the time to.
Oh no iwasnt commenting on ur dp. Apni dp kibaat kar rahee thee. Acha iwill google urs and check.

@Shamain @Gufi are you guys talking about marriage compatibility? I quite like the ritual here where you spend enough time with other person to figure out whether you want to marry him/her. Typically minimum a year or two.
Dont like this thing

You should marry who you like, and all this analysis kind of secondary, if you are smart person but attracted to dumb person your marriage can last too, the fact that generally smart people tend to marry smart people should not stop you.
Lolzzzz yea u sort of agree with me. Yea i dont see any strict rules and criterias here, when things have 2 happen a certain way, they do. But ummm ya i hope nobody goes thru regret feelings later on lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I believe insan ko itna sochna hee nahi chaheay. Lolzzzz

@IrbiS remember this shayars thread lolololzzzzhttps://defence.pk/threads/members-personal-talent-page.378295/

May nay sara thread hee kharab kar diya ,he is also so joking around lolololzzzzzz.

Jee ap hee say hua hai yeh gunah apparently. :p
oh I am sorry

Khuda mujhe maaf karay aur mujhe is azeem gunah ki talaafi karne ki taufeeq ataa farmaye

par pehle pata to chalay ke wo gunah tha kya aur uski maafi kaise ho sakti hai

oh I am sorry

Khuda mujhe maaf karay aur mujhe is azeem gunah ki talaafi karne ki taufeeq ataa farmaye

par pehle pata to chalay ke wo gunah tha kya aur uski maafi kaise ho sakti hai
I came back from ban aur ap nay mujh say koi baat hee nahi kee :cry::cry:

beta aur tag karo anyway bye for now
ps he agreed with nothing diplomatic answer bahin ji

Lolz u really got me feeling embarrassed. Urghh

Yes iknow thatwas a diplomatic response.

Lahore or Mirpur depends on the mood

haaay itni mahnat ki aur ab bata rahi ho kay aik dafa hi notification jay gi..... waisay armstrong seems scary :P I hope he does not kill me :pop:

um okay but i do not check who likes the post, only who quotes it and if it not stupid troll material i reply..... n i am no genius read Nihonjin1051 posts I do not want to tag him he is really smart, read armstrong, his knowledge is quite alot also, and chinese dragon also is a great poster.... there was this great swedish poster but he has vanished :( but much smarter then me all of them I am a doctor with no idea abt anything including medicine :P and yes ur friend wajsal also seems to be smart. .. religious matters I like tankman..
acting childish is fun :pop:i try hard to do that but it hardly works:cray:
I had mentioned thanks or likes there, cuz my post was childish so iwas like ppl still liked it lolzz. Idont know it felt lil funny. Else ya u are rite thanks likes etc dont matter much.

Ya all these guys mentioned above are good. Dunno why sven was banned ,maybe requested ban or something.

As of Acting childish,oh ur post was quite cute . Lolzz, ya this is maybe what 'whatever' thread does to ppl. Lolz

Ps. Aap ko logon ko nervous or confuse karna bohat acha ata hai ,or its just that iget this feeling.

Last edited:
@hinduguy @waz

suggest some fine british stand-up vids... i have been through dylan moran, danny bhoy and since day before yesterday, been watching a michael mcintyre long act.

Last edited:
oh I am sorry mujhe pata hi nahi chala ke aap wapis kab aaye...

happy Ramadan Mubarak to yo Shamain
Aether bahii jis din website crash ho gayi thee usi din iwas unbanned.
Thankuuuuuu bahiii for the wish , aaap koo bhiiiiiiii.
May Allah bless u.ameen

-----------------------
Therr used 2 be a poster called @Providence he isnt showing off-lately, hope all is well.

@hinduguy @waz

suggest some fine british stand-up vids... i have been through dylan moran, danny bhoy and since day before yesterday, been watching a michael mcintyre long act.
I had opened a thread about standups... how do I search my own threads.. earlier there used to be a link in your profile where you can see all your threads.

I had opened a thread about standups... how do I search my own threads.. earlier there used to be a link in your profile where you can see all your threads.

1. the link from profile is still there... profile >> information tab >> interact >> find all content by <user>.

2. use the search facility, either the search box at right top-ish >> "more" option or defence.pk/search... and then in "posted by member" box, type your name and then in the bottom option of "order by", select "relevance".

1. the link from profile is still there... profile >> information tab >> interact >> find all content by <user>.

2. use the search facility, either the search box at right top-ish >> "more" option or defence.pk/search... and then in "posted by member" box, type your name and then in the bottom option of "order by", select "relevance".
ok.. it was too much work.. :)
My favourite british standup comedians

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom