What's new

Whatever

I think it was an Indian member.. forgot his id..
Dolly aunty ,halupridol ,mrs.....ermmmm u know who.

Oh the way aaalupridol had mentioned in the thread it had looked like its u and rampage. It was later on when ppl here were teasing u so iasked u and then u told me abt ireeesh chap.

I am not famous, that dude tagged you just for fun ... just that @Shamain is nosy... :lol:
Oh noo really i am not nosy. Which dude tagged me for fun hinduguy???? That dollyy? No he hadnt tagged me, he was teasing u in that thread so then iaskedhim but he didnt tell ,

Oh i amnot nosy

Oh noo really i am not nosy. Which dude tagged me for fun hinduguy???? That dollyy? No he hadnt tagged me, he was teasing u in that thread so then iaskedhim but he didnt tell ,

Oh i amnot nosy
no.... halu tagged rampy and hinted about irishishishish..................................
anyway... its time for me to come out... as a heterosexual man... partyyy partyy fun fun fun fun :partay:

no.... halu tagged rampy and hinted about irishishishish..................................
anyway... its time for me to come out... as a heterosexual man... partyyy partyy fun fun fun fun :partay:

Yes he had mentioned rampage then but never took irish guys name. So iasked him in that thread while u were there, that whats the story, but he didnt tell, so i thought since he mentioned rampage it means its u and him.
Then posters were teasing u here again, so iasked u and u told me.

But may nosy nahi hoon. I am not that. Atleast not here in this joke. :ph34r:

Yes he had mentioned rampage then but never took irish guys name. So iasked him in that thread while u were there, that whats the story, but he didnt tell, so i thought since he mentioned rampage it means its u and him.
Then posters were teasing u here again, so iasked u and u told me.

But may nosy nahi hoon. I am not that. Atleast not here in this joke. :ph34r:
For future reference, never make such wild assumptions.

@hinduguy @waz

suggest some fine british stand-up vids... i have been through dylan moran, danny bhoy and since day before yesterday, been watching a michael mcintyre long act.

Frankie Boyle, although some of his stuff is not for the faint hearted....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom