What's new

Whatever

Didn't know about suicide squad thought only Batman vs. Superman was in the pipe

Jared leto will be a good joker hopefully but affleck as batman :disagree:
Truth has been spoken . No one beats bale . They should have kept him in terminator too ,as john connor . He played john connor in Terminator Salvation , suited him . Don't know why they do this .

Truth has been spoken . No one beats bale . They should have kept him in terminator too ,as john connor . He played john connor in Terminator Salvation , suited him . Don't know why they do this .
First time I saw affleck in Batman costume, I was like : Alfred must be on vacation so Batman's been living on junk food these days, he's fato_O

I'm not expecting a good performance of his

He's been playing wolverine about your life time and wear&tear is obvious now, so will have to move on in that case

Great Joker's last dinner with Batman
Last dinner between Christian Bale and Heath Ledger .jpg

He's been playing wolverine about your life time and wear&tear is obvious now, so will have to move on in that case

Great Joker's last dinner with BatmanView attachment 220678
The first time i saw Dark Knight and saw Heath Ledger , i thought no one could ever replace him . Then i got to know he had died . Well said , we have to move on .

The first time i saw Dark Knight and saw Heath Ledger , i thought no one could ever replace him . Then i got to know he had died . Well said , we have to move on .

Superman is doing fine:agree:

Aati hay but donno if you guys were breaking legs of Punjabi or Potohari

They maybe but we don't know original is down:

Conventional

f-15a04.jpg
f-15e_86-188_04_of_18.jpg
f14-detail-airintake-07l.jpg

DSI

jf-17_thunder_dsi_intake_01.jpg
Oh ok thnx.
And as of breaking legs, tau i can hardly differentiate between dogri,punjabi,pahari,potoharib etc ,for me they all are punjabi lolz, i actually without realizing make a cocktail of all the dialects , haleem hoti hai sab dialect ki and i speak it.

I was getting what falhre mirpur was writing , but his spellings werent good.
As of mine ,idont know.

I know . Is it confirmed . 100 % .

Name a few of your all time favorite movies

@Armstrong @jamahir @Akheilos @Shamain @anant_s @Peter C @Atanz @levina @Leader @Indus Falcon you guys add too

Oh ok thnx.
And as of breaking legs, tau i can hardly differentiate between dogri,punjabi,pahari,potoharib etc ,for me they all are punjabi lolz, i actually without realizing make a cocktail of all the dialects , haleem hoti hai sab dialect ki and i speak it.

I was getting what falhre mirpur was writing , but his spellings werent good.
As of mine ,idont know.

Even I could understand considering neither punjabi nor potowhari is my mother tongue

Last edited:
Name a few of your all time favorite movies
Too many to mention . Most recent . Interstellar , i can watch it again and again and again . So cool . Informative . Have you seen it ?
Dark Knight .
Dark Knight rises .
Avengers .
I can't even remember , just so many .....

Too many to mention . Most recent . Interstellar , i can watch it again and again and again . So cool . Informative . Have you seen it ?
Dark Knight .
Dark Knight rises .
Avengers .
I can't even remember , just so many .....

It's been sitting on my hard for days but haven't watched it yet. So you only watch from your days nothing a little older?

It's been sitting on my hard for days but haven't watched it yet. So you only watch from your days nothing a little older?
Depends if it is good . To be honest i can't even remember , there are just so many . So you haven't watched Interstellar ? this movie will keep you up at night . so cool .

Depends if it is good . To be honest i can't even remember , there are just so many . So you haven't watched Interstellar ? this movie will keep you up at night . so cool .

That's why don't wanna watch in a rush

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom