What's new

Whatever

That's why don't wanna watch in a rush
Lolz . What ? dude trust me , watch it . Trailer is completely crap . Movies is just too good to wait . Just read the reviews . Can't miss it bro .

Lolz . What ? dude trust me , watch it . Trailer is completely crap . Movies is just too good to wait . Just read the reviews . Can't miss it bro .

I meant that don't wanna ruin a good show in the rush so will watch it in the evening time relaxed and with something to eat

I meant that don't wanna ruin a good show in the rush so will watch it in the evening time relaxed and with something to eat
Good idea . Do tell me how it was , when you see it .

Good idea . Do tell me how it was , when you see it .

I'm telling you now it will great that's why I'm a mureed of Christopher Nolan

Found his interview
Untitled.jpg

Name a few of your all time favorite movies

@Armstrong @jamahir @Akheilos @Shamain @anant_s @Peter C @Atanz @levina @Leader @Indus Falcon you guys too

blade runner
jaane bhi do yaaron ( hindi )
rocket singh - salesman of the year ( hindi )
interstellar
gattaca
jhankaar beats ( hindi )
happy ending ( hindi )
vijeta ( hindi )
be cool
sunshine
little miss sunshine
24 weeks later

these are what i can remember now... will add as i remember.

by the way, i didn't receive alert for your tag.

Last edited:
blade runner, jaane bhi do yaaron ( hindi ), rocket singh - salesman of the year ( hindi ), interstellar, gattaca, jhankaar beats ( hindi ), happy ending ( hindi ), vijeta ( hindi ), be cool, sunshine, little miss shine...

these are what i can remember now... will add as i remember.

by the way, i didn't receive alert for your tag.
Bhai Interstellar dekhi hai kya ?

Me too . Did you like it ? That ending ! That level of climax . Worth all my money .

though i didn't like the "time modification" part, i liked the journey depicted... the journey was grand and the suspense after the interval was fantastic... it was a film worth the time, money and the length... i wanted it to go on.

do you know this...

though i didn't like the "time modification" part,
Not time modification . Read this will help .
‘Interstellar’ Ending & Space Travel Explained
All pages .
though i didn't like the "time modification" part, i liked the journey depicted... the journey was grand and the suspense after the interval was fantastic... it was a film worth the time, money and the length... i wanted it to go on.

do you know this...

So scary , yet so fascinating . The endless possibilities . That music with those scenes in interstellar , nothing beats that .

@jamahir , is this grammatically correct .Does the sentence make sense ?
This brings me to the main point of this article: Pakistan’s national security is not linked to the fear of dissent. Indeed, dissent is nothing to be fearful about but, rather, lends vibrancy to Pakistani society and politics

We love to call Pakistan a national security state but I have always felt that it is more a national insecurity state and needlessly so.

Not time modification . Read this will help .
‘Interstellar’ Ending & Space Travel Explained
All pages .

okay, will read.

So scary , yet so fascinating . The endless possibilities . That music with those scenes in interstellar , nothing beats that .

true... the cinema hall experience for this film is out of this world... literally. :D

@jamahir , is this grammatically correct .Does the sentence make sense ?
This brings me to the main point of this article: Pakistan’s national security is not linked to the fear of dissent. Indeed, dissent is nothing to be fearful about but, rather, lends vibrancy to Pakistani society and politics

"but" and "rather" both will mean the same in this context, thus cancelling each other.

your sentence can be, "... indeed, dissent is nothing to be fearful about when instead it lends vibrancy to pakistani society and politics".

i have removed "but" and "rather" and so removed the dilemma of using either. :-)

We love to call Pakistan a national security state but I have always felt that it is more a national insecurity state and needlessly so.

when you say a "national security state", do you mean...

1. "a militarized state", which pakistan is not because such a state would mean citizens being given military training and/or expected to defend society as part of national ideological duty... examples, israel, libyan jamahiriya and switzerland.

2. "a state with the army involving in management of society".

3. something else.

true... the cinema hall experience for this film is out of this world... literally. :D
I know ...
when you say a "national security state", do you mean...

1. "a militarized state", which pakistan is not because such a state would mean citizens being given military training and/or expected to defend society as part of national ideological duty... examples, israel, libyan jamahiriya and switzerland.

2. "a state with the army involving in management of society".

3. something else.
Forget about it . I thought it might mean something else .
"but" and "rather" both will mean the same in this context, thus cancelling each other.

your sentence can be, "... indeed, dissent is nothing to be fearful about when instead it lends vibrancy to pakistani society and politics".

i have removed "but" and "rather" and so removed the dilemma of using either. :-)
Thank you for your help .
I will tag you and do share your thoughts .

@WAJsal u posted thread in senior caafe where i got no priviliges.

Secondly do tag syedali73 in that thread. 3rdly when i cant post in a thread i dont read beyond original post. so iwont readcomments most likely

Oh and wait the biggest obstruction in our prosperity is our moral corruption.

100 saal aisay rahain gay hum tau 100 saal Allah will keep us in this state.
May nay aik hadees parhi thee kay momin may do buraiyan kbhi nahi hotin, aik khayanat and second jhoot.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom