What's new

Whatever

Shamain ageyaa yahan ka jaggga , huahahaahahhahahhahah.

Kaisay hain saray pak buddies.

buddiessssssssss lets play some innaneeeee stuff.

Ok get some carbonated drink, take one big sip, then look up at sky and throw out the whole sip up in air and run away before it lands back on your face. The game part here is to save ur face from the sip falling back on ur face.

buddiessssssssss lets play some innaneeeee stuff.

Ok get some carbonated drink, take one big sip, then look up at sky and throw out the whole sip up in air and run away before it lands back on your face. The game part here is to save ur face from the sip falling back on ur face.

It's too much time for me to keep soda in my mouth between sipping and looking up

@IrbiS bahiiiiii nahiiiiii imeant carbonated, bebsi , coke, seven up etc,soda bhi ho sakta hai.

And why imentioned carbonated cuz ididnt experimnet on water, may nay is pay kiya tha coke pay.

I'm still here, just lurking! :)

Ah! dear friend ,missed you.I wish that you are doing well.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to reduce the red eye in your avatar this time around.. ? @Shamain

:P

Ah! dear friend ,missed you.I wish that you are doing well.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to reduce the red eye in your avatar this time around.. ? @Shamain

:P
Lolz. Ura lain mazzak.

Omg omg acha wait @IrbiS bahi iwas thinking ,we shud do a mimicry of fellow pdf members thread or just do it here. I would loveeeeeee tooo mimic mastankhan lekin mujhay unhain mimic nai karna ata. I would so want.

Jab kisi bhi bezatti kartay hainnn oh maynnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! mazza ajata hai. Wasay meri bhi ki hui hai aik dafa.

I'm glad that you were unaffected by this accident.

I hope that those injured make a speedy recovery.

Amen.

Yea.. looks bad.. :( That area is about 5 or so miles from me.

Pray with me, bro....

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the souls of Thy departed servants in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which they have committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servants who have fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom