What's new

Whatever

For obvious reasons an Indian Passport holder like me is not allowed to visit Shandur top. :)
You can but it'll be quite a struggle ,it's located in Chitral which is not a part of Gilgit Baltistan , so you can go there but it'll be quite a struggle .
One of my trainee who happens to be a Pakiatani was telling me that he wants to visit Taj Mahal.
I know many Pakistanis who have seen the Taj Mahal , still what a shame .
Btw Shandur top looks like a beautiful place. :-)
Yes it is quite a place .

partition was because of the ego of two men... but that is now historical.

Exactly. It was done. and Kashmir became ours.

If it (Partition) had not been done, you would still have been an Indian. Only India would have been much larger. Saying you are a citizen of the world is a good punchline for Twitter or your signature. It is not possible in the real world. Unless you have your residence on the Arctic circle or Antartica. Or on/in the high seas.

what about the kashmiris themselves??

Indian citizens. Like Maharashtrians or Andhtriites.

i am 30+.

So? You can't fight? Too old to pick up a gun for your people?

@jamahir you would bother arguing with a troll.. i didnt know. Just dont waste ur time.

@WAJsal. Amazing pics . U have been to these areas ever? Me never. But had friends from that part.
:o:

A leader's position exists to better the lives of people through passionate consideration for them and not to ingratiate himself and his 'royal' family at the expense of their sweat and toil like most of the Mughals did !
Ingratiate himself with what bahi? Though i 'semi' agree with you.
But guess what taj mahal for last 70 years has been the highest revenues drawing tourist site in india ,fetching abt 20 crore rs yearly. Assuming for last 50 years massive revenues had been pouring in due to taj mahal (even if u subtract maintenance and staff costs a pretty big chunk remains and in addition to this for heirtage sites preservation UNo gives funds too, that india receives) how many more educational institutes and colleges could have been built???development ,infrastructure?
Think from baniya mind.

@WAJsal. Amazing pics . U have been to these areas ever? Me never. But had friends from that part.
I am from 'these areas' . Can speak Chitrali too . So tell me more about these friends , which part are they from ?

Aur @Armstrong bhai , kidar ho ? Salam , doa bhi nahe kar rahe , kyon yar ? busy to nahe ho .

I am from 'these areas' . Can speak Chitrali too . So tell me more about these friends , which part are they from ?

Aur @Armstrong bhai , kidar ho ? Salam , doa bhi nahe kar rahe , kyon yar ? busy to nahe ho .
My friend was from gilgit. Broshki language pata hogi?
by these areas i had meant northern areas.

@Irfan Baloch

This is what @45'22' wrote in his reply to @Bishnoo loves Beef (I am tagging you because you have some background knowledge from where Bishnoo comes or associates himself with) Can you please look into this that how a fight between Hinduism and Sikhism becomes an opportunity to throw insults or involve Islam and its beliefs.
this is true @45'22' threatens to abuse Islam because he is offended by a Sikh's posts
both are wrong and I dont take such threats lightly but I also despise flame and hate posts specially the user name like @Bishnoo loves Beef Mr. get it changed now

this is true @45'22' threatens to abuse Islam because he is offended by a Sikh's posts
both are wrong and I dont take such threats lightly but I also despise flame and hate posts specially the user name like @Bishnoo loves Beef Mr. get it changed now
45 22didnt threaten to abuse , he infact did abuse and very badly did. and he knew very well the other guy is sikh.

45 22didnt threaten to abuse , he infact did abuse and very badly did. and he knew very well the other guy is sikh.
well this is why he was banned and has been asking me why I banned him

Last edited:
well this is why he was banned and has been asking em why I banned him
But what was written today???? Imean.....ok ban me instead cuz its too hard to be around a place where muslims are in majoirty yet sickminded indian hindus get to say such stuff on Allah and still roam around ban free. Ihave never read anything as apalling as that.

But what was written today???? Imean.....ok ban me instead cuz its too hard to be around a place where muslims are in majoirty yet sickminded indian hindus get to say such stuff on Allah and still roam around ban free. Ihave never read anything as apalling as that.
you and @45'22' think that only you guys are being unfairly treated
this is why I dont believe in pleasing everyone.
my 80-20 rule works just fine as I promised

you and @45'22' think that only you guys are being unfairly treated
this is why I dont believe in pleasing everyone.
my 80-20 rule works just fine as I promised

I dont know abt 80 20 rule. But i had complaints when some abusive posts towards me werent deleted. And here its not abt me it was regarding comment on Allah.
Anyways u can carry on your way.

May nay apni baat hee zaya kee.

My friend was from gilgit. Broshki language pata hogi?
by these areas i had meant northern areas.
Yes i am from the northern areas ,more specifically Gilgit and surrounding areas including Chilas and Hunza . so your friend was from Hunza , how nice . Yes i can speak a bit of Burushaski , not an easy language ,though .

Choro @Irfan Baloch bhai , ever been to Shandur ? Check the link out .
Whatever | Page 3769

@Color_Less_Sky , i know you don't know anything about shandur so some cool images and facts .
Al so known as the 'Roof top of the world ' . There is a polo tournament every year and it's been going on since 1936 .The tournament is held on Shandur Top, the highest polo ground in the world at 3,700 meters (the pass itself is at 3,800 meters). The festival also includesFolk music, dancing and a camping village is set up.
I have been there a couple of times only and i saw a lot of tourist , great fireworks at night , and a very cold night , remember it like yesterday so many camps .
Shandur Top - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@utraash , @Georgeclark , @SrNair , @SpArK @Dr. Stranglove , @Leader , @Jazzbot , @Akheilos
@levina , @Shamain , @jamahir , @syedali73 , @Green Arrow , @krash , @waz , @Windjammer , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Menace2Society , @Armstrong ......... has any one ever been to shandur , @syedali73 , maybe you ?
53c90586f22e3.jpg

Most of us don't know jack about polo , but it's quite an experience .
186676,xcitefun-shandur-mela-16.jpg

Polo is actually quite popular in some parts of Chitral and Gilgit , when i went there Chitral was a very strong team it had beaten Gigit like three years in a row , a friendly rivalry between the two teams .
shandur_polo_mela.jpg

579201-Polo-1374251160-565-640x480.jpg

pic_shandur-festival-8.jpg

And this lake too is a beauty , cold but a beauty .

01%20Shandur%20Lake.jpg

Shandur-Lake.jpg

7541966990_4a627ef3be_h.jpg

It's not just a Polo festival ,Activities at Shandur include dance and music performances by different groups, trout fishing, mountaineering, trekking, hiking and horse riding.

Polo – The Game of Kings | Wandering Educators
there is Just one problem the way to it is quite rigged .

Yes i am from the northern areas ,more specifically Gilgit and surrounding areas including Chilas and Hunza . so your friend was from Hunza , how nice . Yes i can speak a bit of Burushaski , not an easy language ,though .
Oh so its burushaski, i had read borashki actually. Acha wahan kafi lingos hoti hain.
Aik shinna bhi hai, balti Tongue also.

Back
Top Bottom