What's new

Whatever

Oh so its burushaski, i had read borashki actually. Acha wahan kafi lingos hoti hain.
Aik shinna bhi hai, balti language u know.
I can speak Shina , Chitrali and a bit of burushaski .Not Balti , never came across it in my life , can speak Chitrali and Shina fluently , Shina is a bit weak due to not speaking it much .

I can speak Shina , Chitrali and a bit of burushaski .Not Balti , never came across it in my life , can speak Chitrali and Shina fluently , Shina is a bit weak due to not speaking it much .
Wooohoooooo! Way to go boy. Masha Allah u can do shina and barushaski both wow. They have smilarities actually but not so similar still. Acha my friend hd told me burushaski word but later somewhere i read its baroshki so thats y i was misled into thinking its baroshki.
Anyways amazing stuff to hear. So ur urdu must be weak?

Balti is of skardu ppl. Shina nd baroshki is gilgit side. Amazing beautiful ppl

Wooohoooooo! Way to go boy. Masha Allah u can do shina and barushaski both wow. They have smilarities actually but not so similar still. Acha my friend hd told me burushaski word but later somewhere i read its baroshki so thats y i was misled into thinking its baroshki.
Anyways amazing stuff to hear. So ur urdu must be weak?
Not really i am very good in Urdu too , did i not tell you that i had gotten A* in my urdu CIE (not lying i swear) .
Burushiski is not similar to Shina , no way .
Guess what 'besan lay' in burushiki means .

Not really i am very good in Urdu too , did i not tell you that i had gotten A* in my urdu CIE (not lying i swear) .
Burushiski is not similar to Shina , no way .
Guess what 'besan lay' in burushiki means .
Ya i rem ur urdu grades. Besan lay ummmm
Behan jee

No it's a greeting , translates to 'how are you ?' .
Oh my bad!! Cudnt guess. Thanx for sharing tho.
But you know the whole thing knowing so many different langauges at the same time really baffles me and gets me super envious. No specific reason for envy but i think its sucha blessing to be multilingual.

Ingratiate himself with what bahi? Though i 'semi' agree with you.
But guess what taj mahal for last 70 years has been the highest revenues drawing tourist site in india ,fetching abt 20 crore rs yearly. Assuming for last 50 years massive revenues had been pouring in due to taj mahal (even if u subtract maintenance and staff costs a pretty big chunk remains and in addition to this for heirtage sites preservation UNo gives funds too, that india receives) how many more educational institutes and colleges could have been built???development ,infrastructure?
Think from baniya mind.

You want to justify something that was built hundreds of years ago by the tourist attraction it provides today ? o_O

Consider this that in the mid 17th century that the Taj Mahal was built; the British had already built the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford between 4 and 6 centuries before that and most of the colleges of the University of London in the 2 centuries after that - Education and Learning takes a Nation forward not extravagant edifices dedicated to dead lovers !

Besides a Leader ought to spend every ounce of the national treasury in service of the Nation not spending obscene amounts of money on himself and deceased members of his family !

Oh my bad!! Cudnt guess. Thanx for sharing tho.
But you know the whole thing knowing so many different langauges at the same time really baffles me and gets me super envious. No specific reason for envy but i think its sucha blessing to be multilingual.
Lolz i can also speak a bit of Pashto , mostly understand it . With English , i can speak like 3 languages fluently and 2 languages weak , with a week of practice or so , will get them too and understand Pashto too .

You want to justify something that was built hundreds of years ago by the tourist attraction it provides today ? o_O

Consider this that in the mid 17th century that the Taj Mahal was built; the British had already built the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford between 4 and 6 centuries before that and most of the colleges of the University of London in the 2 centuries after that - Education and Learning takes a Nation forward not extravagant edifices dedicated to dead lovers !

Besides a Leader ought to spend every ounce of the national treasury in service of the Nation not spending obscene amounts of money on himself and deceased members of his family !
Obviously that was wrong and specifically cuz it was done on grave. I wont justify it. But what was done was done and this cant be denied these funds or cash inflows pouring in for last many years could have been put to better use, but then a country which has history of bofors scandal, choppergate scandal what cud be expected.
And finally my mind was taken over by baniya thoughts. Nothing wrong with that though.

Lolz i can also speak a bit of Pashto , mostly understand it . With English , i can speak like 3 languages fluently and 2 languages weak , with a week of practice or so , will get them too and understand Pashto too .
Vroor wajsal genuis masha Allah.

Omg omg omg!!! @jamahir bahi , guess what i am doing now?

Guess karain: how-a are-a you-a sir-a. Me fine-a fine-a.

And then this tooo 'yum yo yet another yo and yen'.
Buahahhah. Ok yanna shutup shamain-a.

Omg armstrong brotherman composition skills koi aap say seekhay.

Acha khair shamain rolls up sleeves . Guess what wajsal and jamahir bahi there was a thread on altaf bahi and someone had shared video of altaf singing parday may rehnay do. The shocks these politicians give.so inteqaman idid a dooodle on him. Actually worked on his pic and ruined it. I will post with description soon.

Are you a fellow Northerner bro? My ancestral land is AJK. We can rival you guys for pretty areas haha.

they are one and the same by the way.. in bigger sense I mean

Well of course they are, it's just that they are little more distinct, culturally speaking that is. They very warm people and great traders. Oh and their gardens are very nice to, mind you having the Himalayas on your doorstep helps :p:

Well of course they are, it's just that they are little more distinct, culturally speaking that is. They very warm people and great traders. Oh and their gardens are very nice to, mind you having the Himalayas on your doorstep helps :p:
my family has relation to Nagar in 3 generations upwards Nagar I think is in baltistan if I am not mistaken

Last edited:
my family has relation to Nagar in 3 generations upwards Nagar I think is in baltistan if I am not mistaken

Nice, do you ever visit? I know when I go back I just sit, gazing at the wild beauty of the Neelum Valley.

Back
Top Bottom