What's new

Whatever

really????

so how many calls you got???

& BTW click on the line below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/42050-i-am-coward.html

Let me clear things up, girls that i have no interest in usually try to be friendly, but girls i like usually don't come up to speak to me out-rightly; moreover, attractive girls are tougher to talk to and approach, but lately i could care less who talks to me...i'm a new man and i have other things to worry about :sniper:

Where is tiger awan today?:rolleyes:
Killbill you got any idea......???
Busy in studies i guess....

Let me clear things up, girls that i have no interest in usually try to be friendly, but girls i like usually don't come up to speak to me out-rightly; moreover, attractive girls are tougher to talk to and approach, but lately i could care less who talks to me...i'm a new man and i have other things to worry about :sniper:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It seems to me that Russki is planning to go to Belgium with his friend :rofl:

buddy, I hope you have not stopped liking girls... and liking someone else:cheesy::cheesy:

BTW what's that Belgium thing????

Where is tiger awan today?:rolleyes:
Killbill you got any idea......???
Busy in studies i guess....

Here I come.

Busy in studies o nooooooo.

Watch match last night. What a class arsenal delivered at the end of match and kept its fan happy :smitten::smitten:

So i slept at 2 last night. Aj pora din neend pori ki hai. Abhi namaz parney ja raha hon phir shahid *** 12 bajey net lagon. so Allah hafiz :wave:

2fe25a552219b8593d9fc7d5ed95c67b.jpg

booo where is that your PAK-FA parked buddy ?.....just curious because it's looking a nice place.:cool:

booo where is that your PAK-FA parked buddy ?.....just curious because it's looking a nice place.:cool:

when i knew nothing about Aviation Industry........... i thought PAK-FA is a Pakistani fighter :lol::lol::lol: (PAK)...... and that is like 6-7 years ago

when i knew nothing about Aviation Industry........... i thought PAK-FA is a Pakistani fighter :lol::lol::lol: (PAK)...... and that is like 6-7 years ago

Yeah that's one to deceive Pakistani pilots.If they get the visual contact.:rofl:

And here comes HOUSE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom