What's new

Whatever

planning to vist Paris and Norway next month :yahoo:

Chalna hai?

why not!:D i love Paris:smitten: it's been a while since i travelled to Paris last time...trip to paris will never forget those fantastic moments.
i've never been to Norway...would like to visit it!

why not!:D i love Paris:smitten: it's been a while since i travelled to Paris last time...trip to paris will never forget those fantastic moments.
i've never been to Norway...would like to visit it!

you live in Italy right?

make a plan bro........ tell me when you are free after 4th April......... :tup:

you live in Italy right?

make a plan bro........ tell me when you are free after 4th April......... :tup:

Yeah...i live near Milan, if you haven't any plan for summer than you are welcome here at my place if you want to visit Italy.

In summer it's great bcz my uncle and his family go back to Pakistan and leave me their apartament in Paris, saint-marie metro stop n. 7, nice place to spent some vacations and it's completly free! :lol:

Yeah...i live near Milan, if you haven't any plan for summer than you are welcome here at my place if you want to visit Italy.

In summer it's great bcz my uncle and his family go back to Pakistan and leave me their apartament in Paris, saint-marie metro stop n. 7, nice place to spent some vacations and it's completly free! :lol:

i have my relatives there in Milan (my cousin's cousin :lol: ) and that is the reason i never visited Milan :lol:

so you are not free for this month right? (we usually make trips for like 2-3 days maximum)

i havent visited outside india but...i love to visit on india travel forum

i would like to visit Taj Mehal!
But i'm bit afraid if i travel to India maybe they detain me for some reason like...pakistani ISI spy etc. maybe i'm just scaring my self and nothing like this gonna happen if i travel to india:confused:

i have my relatives there in Milan (my cousin's cousin :lol: ) and that is the reason i never visited Milan :lol:

so you are not free for this month right? (we usually make trips for like 2-3 days maximum)

ahahaha...you don like very much your cousin?
I'm free from 27/03/2010 till 09/04/2010 bcz in sick leave! if you plan to visit Italy let me know...i'll try my best to help you...even not in best of form :)

Back
Top Bottom