What's new

Whatever

i would like to visit Taj Mehal!
But i'm bit afraid if i travel to India maybe they detain me for some reason like...pakistani ISI spy etc. maybe i'm just scaring my self and nothing like this gonna happen if i travel to india:confused:

Depends on what your motives are :lol::lol:

ahahaha...you don like very much your cousin?
I'm free from 27/03/2010 till 09/04/2010 bcz in sick leave! if you plan to visit Italy let me know...i'll try my best to help you...even not in best of form :)

ooops sad to hear that

No they are very good but i don't like asking favours :rolleyes: who knows if i go there...... they might take a leave from work....... then take me around and waste money :hitwall:

Better i go with my cousins/friends here in London and visit places ourself.

Thanks for the offer but not this time....... will consider next time when u r free

u left...... brownguy left.......... she felt boring :confused:

less time for this site now :cry::cry::cry:

before she was online for like 16 hours a day now she is here for 8 hours only :angel:

Anyways, it always nice to find you in here. One place that I know I will always find you.

ooops sad to hear that

No they are very good but i don't like asking favours :rolleyes: who knows if i go there...... they might take a leave from work....... then take me around and waste money :hitwall:

Better i go with my cousins/friends here in London and visit places ourself.

Thanks for the offer but not this time....... will consider next time when u r free

It's not a problem for me...don't worry you are always welcome at my place spescially when my family is away so you can move freely!:lol:

so you are in london?! nice place never been in London but planning to visit it...my sister is in Leuton (i think it's write like this) near London visiting his friends now days.

It's not a problem for me...don't worry you are always welcome at my place spescially when my family is away so you can move freely!:lol:

so you are in london?! nice place never been in London but planning to visit it...my sister is in Leuton (i think it's write like this) near London visiting his friends now days.
yeah thats Luton............. Nice place to live :)

It's Luton, and very dangerously boring. Like a remote village in Bihar in India. :lol::lol:

It's Luton, and very dangerously boring. Like a remote village in Bihar in India. :lol::lol:

i have been there twice............ i guess a part from London, all other cities are quite and upto certain extents.... boring too :cool:

If you want privacy or silence........ go anywhere in UK except London

i have been there twice............ i guess a part from London, all other cities are quite and upto certain extents.... boring too :cool:

If you want privacy or silence........ go anywhere in UK except London

I was in Hemel Hempstead for more than a year. Man it's so depressing. I liked London though, very energetic, cool chicks, and a great night life.

Back
Top Bottom