What's new

Whatever

Uncle .....zaki bhai wants a PANNI WALLI GUN ,he needs your help ......
Can you send him one from mumbai?;)

I am sure He won't use it in any terror attack.

bhai when i was a child probably 4-5 years old........ my cousins bought "Paani wali bandook" and those days my Dad and Chacha jee's business was considered as one. So i requested my dad to give me some money so i could buy one paani wali bandook also like my cousins but he refused :cry::cry::cry:

I kept crying but he never gave me money for the Water gun. He never wanted me to see playing with guns so those day it was my wish that i could buy one water gun. He gave me everything i want....... in fact a lot more than my elder brother but never allowed me to keep one water gun and now when i am independant and can buy guy myself........... i feel ab woh din khatum ho gaye hain :lol::lol:

But who knows i may accept it as a gift if somebody is willing to send me here in UK :lol:

Yes SHE :P
When I am abroad, I hardly make Male friends :P I am not ricky martin you know ;). She is a good belly dancer too, will post her youtube videos later.

I donno anyone in Norway but know someone in Scotland ;)

ok i will contact you if i am visiting poland or scotland. I only have relatives in UK and Italy and friends in France, Germany, Belgium and Sweden and couple of internet friends in all over the world :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Know some peoples in Holland, Spain, Scotland and Norway on behalf of my dad but obviously i won't be visiting them when going for vacation :lol:

Yes SHE :P
When I am abroad, I hardly make Male friends :P I am not ricky martin you know ;). She is a good belly dancer too, will post her youtube videos later.

I donno anyone in Norway but know someone in Scotland ;)

Dude.. Now I know whom to contact when I am in Europe.. Your contact details plz..;):victory::victory::victory:

Dude.. Now I know whom to contact when I am in Europe.. Your contact details plz..;):victory::victory::victory:

On yeah sure buddy :cheers:

But Now I came back from Germany and refused to go next month. Will spend some time and may be back there in Next yr, But yes, I do have a lotsa contacts ;) even in US

can any one tell me what is the difference between shia and sunni... is there some other caste in muslims??

can any one tell me what is the difference between shia and sunni... is there some other caste in muslims??

I think a bad place to ask this Question :D

IN this thread, there is no nationality, no religion, no cast :)

Only WHATEVER and brotherhood :cheers:

^^^ok... i was curious... acctually recently they had some fights in my city over a piece of land..... and local media do used these words...

nothing like that... chill:cheers:

the basic foundations are same....... both of them believes in the same Allah, Prophet, Book, Teachings of Islam etc but differs in opinion about some of the companions of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W and argue on Islamic history etc

Don't worry about them

Peace

the basic foundations are same....... both of them believes in the same Allah, Prophet, Book, Teachings of Islam etc but differs in opinion about some of the companions of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W and argue on Islamic history etc

Don't worry about them

Peace

I was wondering, whats the meaning of S.A.W.W?

I was wondering, whats the meaning of S.A.W.W?

Muslims use (PBUH, SA.W or S.A.W.W) after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) very commonly

S.A.W.W = صلى الله عليه و اله و سلم‎

meaning - May Allah grant peace and blessings to him and his family (of our Prophet)

PBUH = Peace be upon him

S.A.W = صلى الله عليه وسلم

meaning - May Allah honour him and grant him peace

You can read from here

Peace be upon him (Islam) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims use (PBUH, SA.W or S.A.W.W) after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) very commonly

S.A.W.W = صلى الله عليه و اله و سلم‎

meaning - May Allah grant peace and blessings to him and his family (of our Prophet)

PBUH = Peace be upon him

S.A.W = صلى الله عليه وسلم

meaning - May Allah honour him and grant him peace

You can read from here

Peace be upon him (Islam) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but they all means similar to me... any ways ...thanks for the trouble

but they all means similar to me... any ways ...thanks for the trouble

the word PEACE is very commonly used among Muslims. For example the meaning of Salaam = Peace

When we say ASLAAM-O-ALAIKUM that means Peace be upon you.

Whoever dies and if he is religious personality we add "May rest in Peace" in the end of his name in English or Rehmat Ullah Allaihi in Arabic meaning May Allah have Rehmat (Compassion, Mercy) upon you.

Back
Top Bottom