What's new

Whatever

7973a4dc1977b6c51d5f6077e9dde10c.jpg

MATTED LOCKS: An ash-smeared Naga sadhu swings his head after bathing in the Ganges during the Kumbh Mela festival in Haridwar. Photo: AP

1fe12dc4fdc46913e8e058239a96a652.jpg

THE THRUST OF IT: The Russian Soyuz TMA-18 space ship, that will carry new crew to the international space station, on the way to the launch pad at the Russian leased Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan. Photo: AP

1fe12dc4fdc46913e8e058239a96a652.jpg

THE THRUST OF IT: The Russian Soyuz TMA-18 space ship, that will carry new crew to the international space station, on the way to the launch pad at the Russian leased Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan. Photo: AP

Soyuz has been the most reliable transportation system. It isn't a five star hotel like the STS (Space Transportation System commonly known as Space Shuttle) but it has a brilliant record of low failure rate and has a cheap launch cost as well.

My ultimate dream in life :- A visit to the ISS

I am very happy today.

A complete day dedicated to me and people like me. ( 1st April) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
1,304 post impressive Mr Zaki.

Where is the proxy guardian of this thread "the most interesting man in the world" the seeker of parking lot attendants aka ptldM3?

Oh hey :wave: no need to panic i was just visiting various parking lots.

What do you think ptldM3 means? M3 is likely his BMW M3?

Bingo!

trolling around parkings :rofl:

I'm banned from several :D

I am very happy today.

A complete day dedicated to me and people like me. ( 1st April) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

April fools is great, you can ask any girls out and if they say no than you can just say, April fools and be less ashamed.

Back
Top Bottom